Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Plains of Lizardmen Entrance to Instance

Hello,

I can't enter instance, when I talk to the npc, I say "Quest", he gives me the Seer Uguros Pass, and when I say "Ask him to send you to Tanta Seer Ugoros", it says : "Tanta Seer Ugoros is hard to find. You'll just have to keep looking."
    The character with the bug is "Takadeinos". This character already did this quest and it worked, but now it does not work...

Hello,
    this is not an instance, but 1 shared location for everybody. There is a cooldown of some minutes for repeated use and when someone fails to kill Ugoros, you need to wait until it resets.

Other archers were doing it when I still could not enter, and the message is different when someone is inside.

I did not change anything and now I can enter again... don't know why.... hope it will not happen again

The message you mention is given when Ugoros was killed and is not respawned yet. Please keep in mind, that only 1 character at a time can go there.

Ok you are right, first time I play on high five server in which one you have to wait for respawn. I have to pay attention to Seer Ugoros messages in shout channel, thank you