Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Registered Users

Erase ans summons

Hi, i tested yesterday erase on SE. I lvl up to max lvl (+30) and I lvl up too a feline king (+15). I used Erase 50 times and never killed the summon...I have videos and screens if you want it...

Hello, erase works correctly. It is affected by derangement boosting/reducing effects and level difference between summon and level of the skill.

Registered Users
    I used a SE with skill +30 and a feline king +15 and it didn't erase at any time. I can pass you the video I made to show you that this is true ...

Just tried the same setup and works normally. I made also video if you want.

Registered Users
    Yes. I mean the skills has a 0 chance when pet has Mental shield 4....

Yes, with mental shield, without any derangement attack boosting effects the chance to land is small.
    Chance to land on mental shield can be significantly increased with derangement attack boosting effects from: Earrings of Zaken, Earring of Antharas, Jewelry augments, Aden earring, olympiad earring, ring of beleth.
    On the other hand, there is no other way to increase the derangement resist of summon than Mental shield.