Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Awaiting Moderation

Votesystem not working properly

Hi Guys,

L2Network registration doesn't work and every vote request waits for approval and goes on Timeout / expires.

TopZone denied my vote but it registered it, so you got a vote on my count, but i don't get rewards because something went wrong.

I don't know if L2Network will ever work, since it doesn't work for my brother too, but you should at least try to fix the issue with TopZone.
    My guess: i needed to register first, since this takes a while it probably got rejected but counted.

Kind regards,
    K

L2 Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DerKami View Post
    Hi Guys,

L2Network registration doesn't work and every vote request waits for approval and goes on Timeout / expires.

TopZone denied my vote but it registered it, so you got a vote on my count, but i don't get rewards because something went wrong.

I don't know if L2Network will ever work, since it doesn't work for my brother too, but you should at least try to fix the issue with TopZone.
    My guess: i needed to register first, since this takes a while it probably got rejected but counted.

Kind regards,
    K
    To be honest I hate vote portal myself! But they are who they are. L2Network is difficult cause you need to rate server first, then there is captcha and another button after it it could redirect you to another dialogue whih you must fill and after all of this you can finali click to vote.

Its difficult and annoying but with great portion of patience you can do it I have 4/4 every 12 hours without problems.
    The ideal way to contact us is directly on our FB.