Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Awaiting Moderation

Newbie Guide reward

Hello! Tried completing quest "Head for the Hills!" from Marcela (6+) where you kill 1 monster to get a claw and get SS, you all know it well.
    Newbie Guide should give you extra exp after the quest finishing.
    As it was found out during so long existence of Lineage II: the higher your level is and the closer it is to level 10, the less extra exp is given.
    According to mentioned above, I've blocked exp gaining until I reach to Newbie Guide: I should get level 10 instantly. But as you can see on the screen in system chat, opened NPC dialogue and character bar, this was not planned to happen.
    Also I tried this without block exp and passed the quest at level 7 - had same experience.

P.S. You might say I don't need such quests on 10x server, but vitality system seems to come from Gracia Final, and those 2 levels 8-10 mean much
    P.P.S. This nickname doesn't intend to offend anyone or brake the server rules, it's just a kind tradition of ours!

P.P.P.S. I shitted my pants: vitality starts ticking from level 10...
    Last edited by Ivory; 25-08-2020 at 19:46. Reason: retard

Awaiting Moderation
    You may close the thread.
    The extra exp is given (got level 8->13 from next try) after clicking the first line "Receive Apprentice Adventurer's Weapon Exchange Coupon."
    (a-ta-ta, this is not intended to work this way but nt )

Btw this year is 2020 ... ;-)
    Discord: kubajz#1727

if you do not take the apprentice coupon you cannot continue in tutorial quests therefore you do not get the exp reward. This is how it works and always worked on retail L2.

Awaiting Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    if you do not take the apprentice coupon you cannot continue in tutorial quests therefore you do not get the exp reward. This is how it works and always worked on retail L2.
    My sincerest sorry for such a blame!