Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SoD - amount of killed tiats needed to open it

Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    Hi,

• Reduced the number of killed Tiats needed to open attribute crystal gathering stage to 5 kills (was 10)

Im voting for retail setting in case of requirement to open SoD for gathering (I mean 10 Tiats).
    With reduced requirement it is most likely 6hrs of gathering almost every single day which is nightmare.
    Discord: kubajz#1727

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by kubajz View Post
    Im voting for retail setting in case of requirement to open SoD for gathering (I mean 10 Tiats).
    With reduced requirement it is most likely 6hrs of gathering almost every single day which is nightmare.
    +1, actually exact opposite setting would be even better (higher drop rate and bigger number of tiat requirement)

[/LIST]
    nobody force you to farm every day faster ppl will have it better

Awaiting Moderation
    [/LIST]

I agree with Kubajz. Collecting Crystals every single day will be pain for most of us.

Moved this to a separate thread.

We can keep the amount of Tiats needed to open SoD on retial setting, however this will mean that obtaining of attribute crystals will not be rated (which may have positive effect as it will be harder to obtain full attributes), as the amount gained from farming is currently x2 but the duration of SoD is reduced to 1/2 making it 1x rate. We do not want to rate the amount further.

Registered Users
    Even with the same amount rate i vote for making the amount of tiats required retail

Registered Users
    I would like to renew the discussion about this topic. Since there are so many alternative ways to farm crystals, I believe that retail setting is for the best. 5 tiats is very low amount that will br achieved by one clan in the endgame...

GE19 VIP
    +1 for retail setting

Registered Users
    +1 for retail

Awaiting Moderation
    More than 10 definately,once people get to late game they are bored and they have nothing to do,and on x10 its gonna be easy for sod to be open every 2-3 days depends on the server population.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast