Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Users

Duo Cardi/EE or Cardi/Glad LFC [EU]

Hello,

my friend & me are thinking to start of playing here on 2020 edition, few questions so far:

1. Estimated online? How did it look like in 2019?
    2. Ekimus/Tiat/Beleth - were they constantly raided on server or rather ignored/not raided at all?
    3. Autopickup for VIP in PT - if only one character in party has vip, is autopickup working? (last hit/random/etc?)
    4. Gladi sonic skill dmg - constant with each sonic stage, or randomized? Criticals simply x2 dmg?
    5. Community - rather open-minded, or is there no interaction between players at all?

And as title says - two players LFC:
    • english-speaking (HUGE NO to Polish clans),
    • somewhat active every day (as work allows nowadays),
    • for either some fun at PvE or PvP events,
    • will be playing either Cardi/EE OR Cardi/Gladiator duo (cardi's a beast. seriously.)
    • no problem for us to work as well standalone under clan's crest (not begging for farm if there is no pt)
    • Preferrably clan rather than CP (unless it requires moderate activity, not nerding 24/7)

reply here, thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Doomsay; 09-08-2020 at 12:17.

Registered Users
    Around 500 players (first month maybe a bit more) online max (they counting dualbox/offline traders).
    Tiat yes. Ekimus no. Beleth was bugged.
    Autopickup works only for vip character and for last hits (So its good to have it on dds).
    Sonic skills have constant dmg, depending on sonic stage. Criticals x2.
    Community was trash. 2 big sides (1 tragic tryhards, who rq soon after start, second side zerg). Both sides were ruining game for normal players.

Registered Users
    @Lershey
    Unfortunately, this chronicl is not very friendly for solo players, so next time don't play as a random from giran
    As far as I know, this year, there are a few changes that will make playing solo more enjoyable.

Registered Users
    Online was definitely higher, maybe admins can provide some solid data?

During first week there were actually 1800-1900 unique HWIDs connected to the server per day.

I am not aware of any bugs at Beleth. There were actually attempts to slay him on Beta and also on Live.

If you want to see the activity you can watch some of our videos from last year.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjC8569FjoChhqRsALJSMJA

Don't take Lershye too seriously..
    Discord: kubajz#1727

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    During first week there were actually 1800-1900 unique HWIDs connected to the server per day.

As you can see with online numbers i was pretty acurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    I am not aware of any bugs at Beleth. There were actually attempts to slay him on Beta and also on Live.
    So for example these frequent hellbound crashes are completely normal phenomenon? By the way after crash you have to start in Gludin again. So its not just relog.
    I hope that your 'attempts to slay' will also start in Gludin, so you can fully enjoy it.

Server was fine, but not so awesome.

Registered Users
    Still seems like the only solid server for the upcoming times, except those 1-month 100 onlines, on decent chronicle
    Totally we'll consider playing here. Keeping fingers crossed for good start and also again - LFC

Opiate, real newb from RF x4?
    Last edited by Doomsay; 12-08-2020 at 17:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Lershye View Post
    So for example these frequent hellbound crashes are completely normal phenomenon? By the way after crash you have to start in Gludin again. So its not just relog.
    I checked what you are talking about. There are actually some places on HB, where if you relog/crash/disconnect you get teleported out of HB near wasteland. There are no-restart zones, which are in all retail data from GF and higher chronicles we have at our disposal. For example the town in front of citadel or the small area where you enter the town. It is stupid, but it is retail. If you would have reported this somewhere prior to now, I am sure something could have been done with it.

I will add a 5 minute restart window to these areas, so that potential relog/crash/disconnect will not teleport you out HB completely immediately.

Registered Users
    Hello

Community is full of very cool people. But the problem is very strong competition making life on server difficult for solo players and small clans.
    Me and my friends are gonna play on this server as we do always when it opens. If you are interested in joining us. Let me know we can figure something out ;)

Cholerakk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast