Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    During first week there were actually 1800-1900 unique HWIDs connected to the server per day.

As you can see with online numbers i was pretty acurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    I am not aware of any bugs at Beleth. There were actually attempts to slay him on Beta and also on Live.
    So for example these frequent hellbound crashes are completely normal phenomenon? By the way after crash you have to start in Gludin again. So its not just relog.
    I hope that your 'attempts to slay' will also start in Gludin, so you can fully enjoy it.

Server was fine, but not so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lershye View Post
    So for example these frequent hellbound crashes are completely normal phenomenon? By the way after crash you have to start in Gludin again. So its not just relog.
    I checked what you are talking about. There are actually some places on HB, where if you relog/crash/disconnect you get teleported out of HB near wasteland. There are no-restart zones, which are in all retail data from GF and higher chronicles we have at our disposal. For example the town in front of citadel or the small area where you enter the town. It is stupid, but it is retail. If you would have reported this somewhere prior to now, I am sure something could have been done with it.

I will add a 5 minute restart window to these areas, so that potential relog/crash/disconnect will not teleport you out HB completely immediately.