Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WB spawn changes - discussion

Hello

first of all i want to say good job with this years modifications, all of us in my CP really like them. Most of the changes definitely improve the game experience, except WB spawn change. Now, i know why (to please ppl playing outside of central europe that WB can spawn in their timezone for once, but there are CS times still so its not a big win for them), but let me elaborate on why i think ppl will hate it. Lineage 2 is old, and so is the community, most of us cannot spend all day playing videogames, we have works, families, responsibilities (reason for the whole pls change SoD from last year). Because of that most players play at evening/night. The fixed WB spawn feature therefore allowed basically everyone to join the fight, it was great, one of the features that made this server so popular and full of life, it is its whole charm that you can have a life and at the same time compete over server domination. Making WB spawn time to move is smth that works fine only for a limited number of slays moving from central europe ideal time to eastern europe ideal time and than it is painful for almost everyone on the server. All of suden you cannot compete because of important stuff like work, which is for me personally when i am trying to reach the top with my CP pretty frustrating. The fact that suddenly some "top" clans same as every other casual clan cannot compete cause most of their players are in work will be even more favorable to that few 24/7 playing ones, making it even harder to make good multiple-sided server. Also how many players will actually benefit from this change ? 5-10% of population ? Compared to damaging the rest. So pls i invite everyone to join this topic and share their opinion on the matter so we can see how many of us is actually in favour of it, and how many against it.

Thank you
    Last edited by Zimnok; 04-08-2020 at 16:50.

+1
    keep it as it was previously
    Discord: kubajz#1727

Registered Users
    I suggest keeping it same as last year just one hour earlier

IE21 VIP
    +1

+1 keep it like last year

GE20 VIP
    +1

+1

Ja bych udelal okno jen 1 hodinu. I ty 2 hodiny jsou celkem opruz..

+1 for fixed respawn

+1 keep it like last year maybe 1 hour erlier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast