Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Registered Users

Progressive content - limited Gracia/Tiat

Hello / dobry den,

First of all - wish you all the best & hope the numbers will be even higher than last year

Is there any chance to implement a progressive content and limit few features for some specific time (for example Tiat / 150 + crystals)? It will extend the server's lifetime, make it more competitive (early & mid-stage) and casual-friendly in the same time.

I'm pretty sure it's possible from dev's point of view, please run a poll and let the community decide!

Cheers,
    Opiate.

+1
    Discord: kubajz#1727

+1

Hello,

Technically it is definitely feasible, and not that hard to do. In order to disable SoI/SoD you just need to remove 2 NPCs from spawn - this will effectively disable all activities in the seeds (unless I did not think of something).

I personally quite like this idea. We were actually playing around with the thought of limiting the game progress by introducing level limits over time, but finally decided against it. Your suggestion is much softer, targeting only one specific area. I could imagine that the Seeds would be closed for first 2-3 weeks. Let's see about other opinions.

just remove crystals, that's all

+1 @opiate

+1 @opiate

Registered Users
    @Teclis - did you have a chance to discuss it internally?

We have no problem with this internally as I wrote. We like the idea, but we want to keep the discussion open as there is still a lot of time to make a final decision.

+1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast