Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chimeras

GE19 VIP

Chimeras

Hi, will you fix chimeras for train? ;d

pretty simple motivation, last epilogue no one was exping there cuz much more profit to aoe green, so all win by adding one more spot into high end game
    aka Rambo / Darth

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by claw View Post
    so all win by adding one more spot into high end game
    it won't make it any worse.. the game balance will not be affected...

Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    It was possible to gather all chimeras in one spot in GF.
    On epilogue some areas on hellbound changed including chimeras. Based on our sources their level was decreased, their amount on the spot reduced to ~ half and also their respawn decreased to ~ half. They were also given the pulling range restriction to 2500.

If you have relevant proofs that it should work differently, then please present them a we can reevaluate.

the epilogue was on the official server a long time ago..
    even if I find a video from an official server at that time.. what will it change ? The decision to make the server better is up to you...

P S: if it's not technically difficult.. then why not do "as it was before"

Hello all,
    I will just repeat myself that this is not a bug as I did in previous thread. It should be like this on Gracia Epilogue.
    https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread...mera-Hellbound

This change, where chimeras are returning to their spot and you cannot make epic trains from them was introduced as part of multiple changes to some areas in HB on GE. Specifically, their level was decreased, their number that spawns was reduced to approximately half and their respawn was decreased. These changes are supposed to make this spot easier to farm in smaller groups. With the reduced level, it would be extremely easy to farm chimeras in trains - this is why NC soft actually made the change.
    The video that was posted is not from official server, if you find one proving me wrong I will gladly change it.
    I know you don't like how it currently is, but that is how it should be on this chronicle. If we would allow this change, what would be next? remove the radius from mobs in catacombs and necropolises, so that you can train entire cata?
    Last edited by Teclis; 29-07-2020 at 17:47.

Registered Users
    Hello all,
    I will just repeat myself that this is not a bug as I did in previous thread. It should be like this on Gracia Epilogue.
    https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread...mera-Hellbound

This change, where chimeras are returning to their spot and you cannot make epic trains from them was introduced as part of multiple changes to some areas in HB on GE. Specifically, their level was decreased, their number that spawns was reduced to approximately half and their respawn was decreased. These changes are supposed to make this spot easier to farm in smaller groups. With the reduced level, it would be extremely easy to farm chimeras in trains - this is why NC soft actually made the change.
    The video that was posted is not from official server, if you find one proving me wrong I will gladly change it.
    I know you don't like how it currently is, but that is how it should be on this chronicle. If we would allow this change, what would be next? remove the radius from mobs in catacombs and necropolises, so that you can train entire cata?
    you still entered changes on the server.. (two-week Olympics) (PVP ZONES on epic bosses)

PS:I'm still looking for videos from the Russian official server (since the epilogue) there was an opportunity to collect large train...

PSS:I didn't play on the Euro official server

GE19 VIP
    This changes killed spot on official and you can see thru your last server it was complete dead spot, small groups prefer to go FOG instead of fighting ridicuosly strong chimeras

I will also repeat myself, i think one green spot is not enough for whole HB, maybe its only my opinion...
    So my suggestion is to make a poll before server launch so everyone could vote if they want or not, cuz we can change smth only before server goes live

@teclis can you add a poll to this topic pls?

btw i know its not a bug
    aka Rambo / Darth

I know that this spot is much less attractive due to those changes. As I said, if anyone will prove me wrong that it should not be like this we will happily change it. I will even thank you, for resolving this discussion. There is a difference if something is a bug and if something is a customization.
    From our point of view the character of this change (to remove the returning distance) would be fundamentally different from the modifications we were introducing so far. It would open the door to suggestions for changes that I am not sure we really want to open. If we would grant you this modification, then anybody could come requesting something similar. Why not remove the mentioned range from catacombs for better trains? Why not add spawns of mobs to Varka/Ketra or other locations that has less mobs in it. I think you know where I am heading with this...hope you can understand our point of view.

Registered Users
    I know that this spot is much less attractive due to those changes. As I said, if anyone will prove me wrong that it should not be like this we will happily change it. I will even thank you, for resolving this discussion. There is a difference if something is a bug and if something is a customization.
    From our point of view the character of this change (to remove the returning distance) would be fundamentally different from the modifications we were introducing so far. It would open the door to suggestions for changes that I am not sure we really want to open. If we would grant you this modification, then anybody could come requesting something similar. Why not remove the mentioned range from catacombs for better trains? Why not add spawns of mobs to Varka/Ketra or other locations that has less mobs in it. I think you know where I am heading with this...hope you can understand our point of view.
    the changes you described will make the server more convenient... but we only ask for a high-level place (there aren't many of them)

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza' View Post
    the changes you described will make the server more convenient... but we only ask for a high-level place (there aren't many of them)
    You've got Green spot - go fight for it" smilieid="84" class="inlineimg" border="0">. Let some nabz pack farm chimeras.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
    You've got Green spot - go fight for it" smilieid="84" class="inlineimg">" smilieid="84" class="inlineimg" border="0">. Let some nabz pack farm chimeras.
    I don't understand your laughter and joy at this...the location was dead on the last server... there is no fight-getting no experience...DEAD ZONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast