Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Threaded View

GE20 VIP

Post Let's make the project better!

I like this project and I'm glad that for 2 years we have been playing here as a clan. We plan to play here in the future, so I want our server to be interesting. I want us to discuss the disadvantages of this server and if everyone agrees, we propose changes to the admins.
    I think the main thing that we must decide is whether it is important for us in 2020 to use the standard server settings that we came up with in 2003?
    People have already changed and online has become much smaller, a lot has changed, but for some reason we are trying to adhere to the standards of 20 years ago.
    I believe that you need to make the server more convenient for players. Enough to pump out 50 twins per pack, constantly catching fat from the RB, epiches. Problems with the war in sod.
    I will give only 1 example that will show that there is a problem - on our server, 1 orfen was killed in 5 months and 0 core. Yes, you have achieved your goal - everything is according to the standard, but we are losing a lot of content.
    I will not write - what exactly can be changed with this letter, I just want to attract your attention that this is a problem and it can be solved.

MAIN QUESTION - CAN ON ON THE NEXT PROJECT MAKE CHANGES ON THE SERVER TO BE MORE CONTENT AND INTERESTING TO PLAY?

Who agrees - write + or immediately suggestions that you did not like on this server
    Who is against - write - and if you can explain why you think so.
    I hope for your understanding
    Last edited by NEO; 14-02-2020 at 08:34.