Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GE20 VIP

Post Let's make the project better!

I like this project and I'm glad that for 2 years we have been playing here as a clan. We plan to play here in the future, so I want our server to be interesting. I want us to discuss the disadvantages of this server and if everyone agrees, we propose changes to the admins.
    I think the main thing that we must decide is whether it is important for us in 2020 to use the standard server settings that we came up with in 2003?
    People have already changed and online has become much smaller, a lot has changed, but for some reason we are trying to adhere to the standards of 20 years ago.
    I believe that you need to make the server more convenient for players. Enough to pump out 50 twins per pack, constantly catching fat from the RB, epiches. Problems with the war in sod.
    I will give only 1 example that will show that there is a problem - on our server, 1 orfen was killed in 5 months and 0 core. Yes, you have achieved your goal - everything is according to the standard, but we are losing a lot of content.
    I will not write - what exactly can be changed with this letter, I just want to attract your attention that this is a problem and it can be solved.

MAIN QUESTION - CAN ON ON THE NEXT PROJECT MAKE CHANGES ON THE SERVER TO BE MORE CONTENT AND INTERESTING TO PLAY?

Who agrees - write + or immediately suggestions that you did not like on this server
    Who is against - write - and if you can explain why you think so.
    I hope for your understanding
    Last edited by NEO; 14-02-2020 at 09:34.

next project must be H5 !

Awaiting Moderation
    +1 for H5

Registered Users
    H5 only ++

L2 Admin
    As we explained multiple times in the past, H5 is currently not an option for us:

• We currently do not have at our disposal working H5 core and more importantly, we do not have the H5 scripts, therefore it would never be a true H5. Until this changes, H5 is not a possibility for us.
    • Every year, big projects like RPG are launched on H5 chronicle and they would create direct competition and likely pull a large part of the population. Also there are many many H5 servers out there with various quality.
    • H5 chronicle needs huge online, with the standing community no one would really meet because of the large number of endgame locations and instances (compared to lower chronicles).

We would like you to focus your discussion on Gracia Epilogue.
    The ideal way to contact us is directly on our FB.

GE20 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sroubek View Post
    As we explained multiple times in the past, H5 is currently not an option for us:

• We currently do not have at our disposal working H5 core and more importantly, we do not have the H5 scripts, therefore it would never be a true H5. Until this changes, H5 is not a possibility for us.
    • Every year, big projects like RPG are launched on H5 chronicle and they would create direct competition and likely pull a large part of the population. Also there are many many H5 servers out there with various quality.
    • H5 chronicle needs huge online, with the standing community no one would really meet because of the large number of endgame locations and instances (compared to lower chronicles).

We would like you to focus your discussion on Gracia Epilogue.
    I did not say anything about H5.
    I started this topic now, since in the fall, when I proposed many changes for our server, which would make the game more convenient and interesting. But in response, I heard the negative from the players and the disagreement of the admins, who said - we have standard settings.
    I want to show you that your opinion was a mistake - on the example of our current server. And then you forget everything and say the same thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by NEO View Post
    I did not say anything about H5.
    I started this topic now, since in the fall, when I proposed many changes for our server, which would make the game more convenient and interesting. But in response, I heard the negative from the players and the disagreement of the admins, who said - we have standard settings.
    I want to show you that your opinion was a mistake - on the example of our current server. And then you forget everything and say the same thing again.
    Sroubek's reply was targeting the three responses to your post suggesting H5. We did many changes and we are generally willing to consider any idea that most of the players like. Maybe some ideas just need some time to mature.
    Last edited by Teclis; 14-02-2020 at 15:22.

GE20 VIP
    Yes, I absolutely agree, which is why I created this topic.

GE19 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO View Post
    Yes, I absolutely agree, which is why I created this topic.
    Then you should write some ideas or suggestions. You just pointed out, that it can be better, but you didn't provide any idea to improve it. ;)

GE20 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by isu View Post
    Then you should write some ideas or suggestions. You just pointed out, that it can be better, but you didn't provide any idea to improve it. ;)
    Nothing will change on this server.
    I'm talking about the general concept of servers that will still be on this project.
    They simply did not support me at the beginning of the project, I decided to raise this topic now, when these moments are annoying.
    I can cite the changes that I suggested:
    - Increase the level of WB, INSTANCE BOSS, RB to a level so that you do not have to download twinkles for each, as well as receive silence. By the way, on this point you yourself created the theme - https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread.php?23002-Tiat
    Of course, you need to work a lot on this change - work through the drop, it is possible to add relevant things to the drop.
    But if you look at large projects - everyone goes for it - creating competitive advantages so that players are interested in their server.
    - Fix inconvenient moments for players. Take this server as an example. A lot depends on the pharmacy of SOD. But how to fight there? The one who takes the spot first cannot lose. Clans have to cancel Var in order to land normally from the ship. Kobarli constantly steal and put them in the BAG. Solo players on the bird is impossible to fly, as they kill when you fly up.
    All this could be solved simply by adding a peaceful zone to the SOD part, so that you could at least fly in.
    on the account of this there is also a theme created by the players, but everything is rejected.
    https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread...4-SOD-pvp-zona

These are just examples, my main idea is that we need changes, add relevant content. Thus, we can attract more players next time! I want. so that players and admins remember this!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast