Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Thread: 83 level skills

Registered Users

83 level skills

I would like to suggest changes in obtaining books for 83 skills.

I guess, majority of 'old' players ( who play here from day 1) already have it learned.

New players could have wait some time to get them. For casual players even like 6 weeks. Its quite long time compared to server rates and how fast u can reach 83+ level.

I suggest to do some changes in required tokens/fames or boost fame/tokens rate to make it easier for newcomers and slackers.

Or make them buyable for some other items or make fame/tokens buyable from npc for adena or so.

I only want to open discussion, if this would be good step and if majority of people would agree, finding proper way to make it easier wouldn't be so problematic.

-

GE20 VIP
    This proposal had to be done at OBT, so that everyone would have equal conditions from the start.
    Now this is unrealistic, because some spent a lot of effort to get these books from Olympus, and now they will be easy for beginners to get?
    This is dishonest and therefore impossible.
    For example, we guys from interlude and we generally did not know about such a problem as books from Olympus. We realized this 4 weeks ago, but now we have almost filled the required number of tokens.
    I think you will succeed! Good luck!

-
    As i see it only possible change would be to make 83 skill books tradable.

Registered Users
    definitely not!

Ne