Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GE19 VIP

Baium pvp zone and sharing damage pool with last instance

1. Currently you can be logged out in pvp zone at toi 13/14 and it won't you port out. Due to limited time to enter and how easy is to check him, I would suggest to setup pvp zone with same rules as on AQ.

2. Baium is sharing damage pool with last instance. When someone failed to kill baium, but did damage with high chars for more than 100% HP due to regen, they are also lowering chance for next instances. (when he goes sleep and waking up again)
    Last edited by isu; 18-11-2019 at 10:27.

GE20 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by isu View Post
    1. Currently you can be logged out in pvp zone at toi 13/14 and it won't you port out. Due to limited time to enter and how easy is to check him, I would suggest to setup pvp zone with same rules as on AQ.
    What greedy you are ... You already farm everything on the server, without opposition, stand afk on every resp. the first time we managed to beat you and you immediately ran to the forum to complain and change the server for yourself.
    You are funny.

IE21 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO View Post
    What greedy you are ... You already farm everything on the server, without opposition, stand afk on every resp. the first time we managed to beat you and you immediately ran to the forum to complain and change the server for yourself.
    You are funny.
    +

GE19 VIP
    You are funny.
    Logged out next to vortex and then failed baium, I wouldn't call it that you beat us.
    We are going to do same on next baium and lets see, how stupid it is.

For same reason AQ was modified, so you cannot have relogged destros on spawn.
    Last edited by isu; 18-11-2019 at 13:14.

Registered Users
    Your clan owe us ring for your inability to kill something properly. First time I saw baium healing himself 3 times because he was desperate and bored.

You are funny.
    +++

Registered Users
    Nesouhlasím s navrhnovanou custom úpravou.

Registered Users
    Nebudu teď mluvit o relogu u vortexu - to je řekněme retail.
    Ohledně bodu 2 - to je jednoznačně bug (a ano i když je to velmi pravděpodobně retail bug, stejně jako jiné bugy co na offiku byly (song dance, 1hp ress, ...)) tak je to stále bug a ne featura. Dost pravděpodobně to takhle funguje i u jiných epiců co po čase "usnou" viz. Antharas, Valakas...

Registered Users
    Nechci tento custom.

Ne pro změny pvp zóny.

S tím dmg by to mohli fixnout, to není ani tak fix pro nás (my si ho můžeme v pohodě healnout staffkou a "zabít" několikrát), ale spíš pro ostatní, viz kdyby šli po ddos k tomu baiumovi třeba OW.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast