Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Registered Users

Chimera Hellbound

for all PTS servers on the official server of Chimera it was possible to collect in one big pile...on our a not muster than half.. monsters run away to their places...

you can watch the recording of my stream from the last server,,,,perhaps you will make adjustments ... (two classes will not be able to gain experience .. a warlord/destroyer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNQMoc-PnpQ&t=4722s

Registered Users

Registered Users
    https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread...-na-vlakovanie we already made a topic about this, but still no answer from GM's ...

GE19 VIP
    +1

Registered Users
    when we 4 years ago played here on (gracia final) with chimeras was all as need to

GE19 VIP
    They said that its due to Gracia final -> Epilogue changes. ;/

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by isu View Post
    They said that its due to Gracia final -> Epilogue changes. ;/
    I want an official answer

P. S : I have information that on the official server the time of the epilogue of the Chimera has not changed" smilieid="84" class="inlineimg">

P. P. S: But as the administration says.... it's their server so they know better

It was possible to gather all chimeras in one spot in GF.
    On epilogue some areas on hellbound changed including chimeras. Based on our sources their level was decreased, their amount on the spot reduced to ~ half and also their respawn decreased to ~ half. They were also given the pulling range restriction to 2500.

If you have relevant proofs that it should work differently, then please present them a we can reevaluate.