Hello,
Today i had a chance to play warlord on this server, and my friend told me is sth off with the vampiric from hits, so i tried make trains by my self (experienced).

LvL mobs: 75-78
LvL wl : 75
Buff wl: full buff (earth chant,vampiric rage, dance of vampire, cov etc. check screenshot)
EQ: a grade pole, common hv set

Normally how it should work:
You take 2 rooms (16mobs), use own buffs like (warcry, thrill fight etc) and u killing mobs w/o heal, draining from mobs all the time on full hp.
How it work here:
I pull 1 room (8mobs), going to the corner, doing same like above and i start killing mobs but u can see your hp is dropping down and u cant sustain with hp. I feel like you can only drain from 1 mob here.
For example : chant of blood aw gives u 9% vamp, dance gives 8% so it means u have 17% vamp from each hit u done. I hit 8 mobs at once. Avarage dmg to mobs is ~4k so it means u should get ~700hp per hit to mobs
but u only get like 100-150hp from hit and if u dont have ee/bp for heal i can't farm trains with wl.
It always been easy to play wl in l2 because he can hit 10+mobs at once and his sustain with vamp is huge.
Then there is a question if i cant pull 2rooms is cata then it is pointless playing char like that.

I would be grateful if check this problem and u make some solution to this.
https://prnt.sc/prhvn2