Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO View Post
    https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread...of-Infinity-EN
    created a topic with OBT, the admin was ready to do, it was necessary that everyone agreed. But I'm sorry, Czech friends started to cry ... good luck criticizing on the ship!

No comments...
    Now it's totally different case with critical errors on ship...
    Last edited by mexikane; 22-10-2019 at 15:10.

GE20 VIP
    On OBT there were the same critics, what other case?

Due to problems with crashes we decided to make modifications in 2 phases:

1. Teleporter NPC will added to central square on Gracia (near Lekon). You will be able to teleport through this NPC to SoI (anytime) and to SoD (only when in stage 1 - tiat farm).
    This change will be introduced during tomorrow's restart.

2. Teleporting to SoI and SoD will be possible at any time. A PvP zone will be added into the entire SoD and will be activated when SoD will NOT be in stage 1. (Will be introduced after restart on 4th of November).

---

Vzhledem k problémům s crashováním klienta jsme se rozhodli provést modifikace ve dvou fázích:

1. Na centrálním náměstí na Gracii (blízko Lekon) naleznete nové teleportační NPC. Pomocí NPC se můžete teleportovat do SoI (kdykoliv) a do SoD (pouze když je ve stage 1 - fáze farmení Tiata).
    Tato změna bude nasazena při zítřejším mimořádném restartu.

2. Teleport do SoI a SoD bude dostupné kdykoliv. Do celé oblasti SoD bude přidána PvP zona, která se aktivuje pokud SoD NENÍ ve stage 1. (Bude nasazeno po pravidelném restartu 4.11.2019).

---

Из-за проблем с критами, мы решили внести изменения в 2 этапа:

1. NPC-телепорт будет добавлен на центральную площадь в Грации (около Лекона). Через этого NPC вы сможете телепортироваться в SoI(в любое время) и в SoD(только на этапе фарма Тиат).
    Это изменение будет введено во время завтрашнего рестарта.

2. Телепортация на SoI и SoD будет возможна в любое время. PvP-зона будет добавлена во весь SoD и будет активирована, когда в SoD НЕ будет этап фарма Тиат. (Будет введен после рестарта 4 ноября).
    Last edited by Sroubek; 23-10-2019 at 21:12.

Díky moc!

Kezde to vyzera, ze novy system pomohol crashom, faza 2 je zatial pozdrzana na neurcito a pvp zona sa zavadzat zatial nebude.
    ---
    Sice it seems that the new system helped the crashes. Phase 2 is postponed indefinitely - pcp zone will not be created for now.

GE20 VIP
    I suggest adding a teleport to the rune or giran to the porter
    characters without a clan hall or castle find it difficult to get out of Grace.
    This does not significantly affect the game, but it will be much more convenient for the players. I think many will agree with me.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO View Post
    I suggest adding a teleport to the rune or giran to the porter
    characters without a clan hall or castle find it difficult to get out of Grace.
    This does not significantly affect the game, but it will be much more convenient for the players. I think many will agree with me.
    I agree, from Gracia to Rune would be good, opposite we can buy SoE for 10 EC :S
    Last edited by yLogy; 11-12-2019 at 23:31.

GE20 VIP

good job, admin
    tp rune its wonderful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12