Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiat

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by NEO View Post
    I suggested a change on the example of Barakiel. In the comments, I also talked about the fact that in 2019 no one is interested in downloading 100500 twinks for the farm of each epic / boss. And he suggested that everything be raised to high levels, but the guards of this server attacked me and I simply deleted my comments in order to remove the aggression.
    Now we have - Kore of level 50, entering Kruma to level 55, no one has ever killed her on the server. Is it easier for you that these are standard settings?
    There is 2019, not 2008, when the Koreans created these chronicles. And to say that we are not Java, we will not change anything, just stupid.
    On OBT there was an opportunity for the players themselves to create settings for a great game, but unfortunately ...
    I say this so that when a new project is created, you all remember this and are not so skeptical about the changes.
    We like this project and we will call more and more Russian players here, but we also want the server to get better!
    You can't compare make barakiel lvl 80 and tiat from 82 to 83. So please...

Quote Originally Posted by NEO View Post
    I suggested a change on the example of Barakiel. In the comments, I also talked about the fact that in 2019 no one is interested in downloading 100500 twinks for the farm of each epic / boss. And he suggested that everything be raised to high levels, but the guards of this server attacked me and I simply deleted my comments in order to remove the aggression.
    Now we have - Kore of level 50, entering Kruma to level 55, no one has ever killed her on the server. Is it easier for you that these are standard settings?
    There is 2019, not 2008, when the Koreans created these chronicles. And to say that we are not Java, we will not change anything, just stupid.
    On OBT there was an opportunity for the players themselves to create settings for a great game, but unfortunately ...
    I say this so that when a new project is created, you all remember this and are not so skeptical about the changes.
    We like this project and we will call more and more Russian players here, but we also want the server to get better!
    open world boss =! instance boss

Za naši partu jsme také za navýšení
    Discord: kubajz#1727

Registered Users
    - ( = not agree with change )

L2 Admin
    Zvažujeme změnu lvl na 83, pokud někdo zásadně nesouhlasí tak prosím uveďte pádné argumenty.

We are considering lvl change to 83, if someone disagree give us relevant arguments please. It would be quality of live improvement for everyone onse they are 85 level.
    The ideal way to contact us is directly on our FB.

Registered Users
    Zcela střízlivý názor, jakožto někoho komu je jedno jestli bude Tiat 80 nebo 85.

Koukáte se na to pouze z pohledu lidí co Tiata sjíždí bez problémů tzn. Poke, Ownage, IoF, DDos(?). Tyto klany to sjedou ať již to bude lvl 82 nebo 83, věřím že i poke by se dokázali poprat s 82 lvl Tiatem, tzn. pendlovat s levlem kolem 84 99% a 85 lvlu.
    K nám na TS si občas chodí pro know-how Reflexionis což je CL jednoho z klanu z ally Oathkeepers, Anarkia a ještě to třetí, průměrný lvl v ally mají 80, nevím jak jsou na tom BlueOyster. Těmto lidem zhoršíte možnost Tiata sjíždět, protože samozřejmě s navýšením lvlu jim budou hůře procházet některé debufy, skrz rozdíl lvlu (postavy/skillu - targetu). Přijde mi to jako dost pokrytecká úprava, když jsme na začátku serveru měli Tiata 82 v situaci kdy major klany neměli také velké lvly a možnosti co mají teď, a ostatní klany co jsou na tom cca jako major klanu na začátku, tak jim se to teď změní z jejich pohledu k horšímu.

Registered Users
    Ano i ne. Ve Fox partě sjíždíme Tiata 2x. Jednou z high lvl partou a podruhé s low lvlu partou s main DD co je 84. Debuff chary v té low partě máme lvl 80 (DoD, CW, spite, stigma, hex). A s DoDkem není problém procpat debuffy z těch low lvlů. Každopádně je znát jestli daná parta má ten burst dmg a sjede Tiata do 15 sekund a nebo nemá a pak se tam trápí. Protože jakmile skončí DoD, ty debuffy už se jen tak neprocpou.
    Last edited by Elis; 06-11-2019 at 12:42.

Registered Users
    no a ted si vem ze ty lidi nemaji vse naenchantovane, nemaji sperky, nemaji zbrane 300 a ty jim chces hodit obtiznost jeste na o lvl vys jenom proto aby tobe, co to da za 15vterin, padaly dropy 100% :-)

Registered Users
    Tak ten výčet těch debuffů co jsem psala v závorce nemá žádný enchant. Počítám, že to dáváte jako normálního raida = mlátí většina. Co až budete mít většina lvl 85 a nepadne vám guna kvůli tomu? Budete se držet na lvlu 84? Chci hodit obtížnost o lvl výš kvůli slh, který chodí na pvp a tam je lvl 85 lepší než 84. Jako přežijeme to, ale v budoucnu dává Tiat 83 větší smysl i pro low klany.

Btw: destro a slh (main DD co to jedou) 300 nemají a ani to o tom není.
    Last edited by Elis; 06-11-2019 at 15:49.

To co napsal nach je naprosto validní argument. Nerozumím k čemu je mi informace o tom, kolikrát Fox pt zabíjí tiat.

Upřímně nám by také vyhovovalo spíše 83, ale když to někomu stíži hru, tak nemá smysl o tom yatím ani přemýšlet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast