Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiat

Registered Users
    Určitě pro

Awaiting Moderation
    +

GE20 VIP
    https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread...l-Nobles-RB-EN
    created a topic with OBT, the admin was ready to do, it was necessary that everyone agreed. But I'm sorry, Czech friends started to cry ... good luck game twinks!

Quote Originally Posted by isu View Post
    -
    You have to adjust your strategy to your target, not vice versa.
    AQ is lvl 40, baium is 75 and so on.
    No comments...

Jako má celkem pravdu ten kluk z ruska. Když to navrhoval on tak nejsme zadna jebnuta java a teď by to už nikomu nevadilo?
    Nechal bych to tak jak je, bez úprav

IE21 VIP
    Přesně AQ, Baium, Zaken atd. Má taky nějaký level a musí se dělat na to extra chary. To samé i u Tiata a je to pro všechny stejné.

Registered Users
    Všichni epici a Barakiel, jsou open bossove s "nízkým" levlem. Bavíme se tady o instanci a zvýšení levlu o +1 pro pohodlí všech. To je úplně nesrovnatelné...

Právě proto že je to instance, může to chodit každý a nehrozí že by tě tam porazil někdo v pvp kvůli nízkému lvlu. Portnes, v klidu nachystas a jedes.

-
    server už jede X dní

IE21 VIP
    Zakena chci tedy taky 85 ať se tam nesereme s low charama.

GE20 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    Všichni epici a Barakiel, jsou open bossove s "nízkým" levlem. Bavíme se tady o instanci a zvýšení levlu o +1 pro pohodlí všech. To je úplně nesrovnatelné...
    I suggested a change on the example of Barakiel. In the comments, I also talked about the fact that in 2019 no one is interested in downloading 100500 twinks for the farm of each epic / boss. And he suggested that everything be raised to high levels, but the guards of this server attacked me and I simply deleted my comments in order to remove the aggression.
    Now we have - Kore of level 50, entering Kruma to level 55, no one has ever killed her on the server. Is it easier for you that these are standard settings?
    There is 2019, not 2008, when the Koreans created these chronicles. And to say that we are not Java, we will not change anything, just stupid.
    On OBT there was an opportunity for the players themselves to create settings for a great game, but unfortunately ...
    I say this so that when a new project is created, you all remember this and are not so skeptical about the changes.
    We like this project and we will call more and more Russian players here, but we also want the server to get better!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast