Quote Originally Posted by NEO View Post
I suggested a change on the example of Barakiel. In the comments, I also talked about the fact that in 2019 no one is interested in downloading 100500 twinks for the farm of each epic / boss. And he suggested that everything be raised to high levels, but the guards of this server attacked me and I simply deleted my comments in order to remove the aggression.
Now we have - Kore of level 50, entering Kruma to level 55, no one has ever killed her on the server. Is it easier for you that these are standard settings?
There is 2019, not 2008, when the Koreans created these chronicles. And to say that we are not Java, we will not change anything, just stupid.
On OBT there was an opportunity for the players themselves to create settings for a great game, but unfortunately ...
I say this so that when a new project is created, you all remember this and are not so skeptical about the changes.
We like this project and we will call more and more Russian players here, but we also want the server to get better!
You can't compare make barakiel lvl 80 and tiat from 82 to 83. So please...