Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Registered Users

titan battle roar

HEllo Admin.. pls verrify the battle roar HP increase from destroyer because it gives only 50 hp at lvl 60 destro. tnx

Administrator
    Works normal, but it not override a newbie btb buff. Just try without it.

It is retail setting.
    Check out our Instagram! Join Discord! Subscribe Youtube!

Registered Users
    i am not speak about maximize hp i mean when i use freanzy and after that battle roar it should heal for 10/20 % from the max hp . iff i have 20 hp and i use battle roar it gives up to 100 hp. this mean 2 hits from the mob and i am dead. i have played on retail and is not like this.

Administrator
    Try it without bless the body/improved condition or body avatar buff
    Check out our Instagram! Join Discord! Subscribe Youtube!

Registered Users
    Battle Roar (5) Active 30 0 400000 Temporarily increases Max. HP and restores HP. Effect 5.
    This is some description in the epilogue game it says it restore 30 % from the original HP. this mean that iff i have 7000 hp (max) it restores ~ 2000 hp back. i dont mean like a buff like to increase maximum hp , the skill dont restore HP / regenerate . and it should work with all the buffs . at destro special skills are freanzy/guts /zealot . and this skills are usable when hp is less that 30 % . i need battle roar to regenerate hp . please chek all the discription for the skill . IFF you dont know please let the another admin to check. 10x

Try it without bless the body/improved condition or body avatar buff

I can tell this skill works properly here. Just make sure you don't have newbie/juice bless the body, improved condition, condition of paagrio or any higher level btb/body of avatar than your battle roar skill level. Otherwise it will not restore any HP.

Registered Users
    yes thank you for understanding but can you do something about this? because of that seems to be less and less destro on the field. and it sould work with any buff even iff the buff condition is bigger that battle roar. please try to make it work.

with respect !!

Registered Users
    This is how this skill should work on gracia epilogue. Only on IL it healed even when you had higher btb/avatar buff on.