Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    this is a very good setting Johan, but people here dont know how to play with one or two boxes only. They need at least 6 and more. Those days with single box and have a clan people around you are gone. I was fighting for dual box, but it is useless here. But as I said, this setting is something that I would like to see on some server.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaidarol View Post
    this is a very good setting Johan, but people here dont know how to play with one or two boxes only. They need at least 6 and more. Those days with single box and have a clan people around you are gone. I was fighting for dual box, but it is useless here. But as I said, this setting is something that I would like to see on some server.
    As i said you, but you are retarded all time i say to you, you can't win with 6 and more boxes against 6 real people .... so why you need restrict this shit?

You just don't have answer for it that's all.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    As i said you, but you are retarded all time i say to you, you can't win with 6 and more boxes against 6 real people .... so why you need restrict this shit?

the idea is that people do not abuse that, can not go out to farm, or PVE without a sws, cov, bd, cat, and even healer take ?, It is true that it is not the same 1 or 2 people putting together a party against a party with real people, but with a limit of 2 boxes per PC is more than enough, I could even place one (3) tecera, but with registrations or penalization, but that would be more worked, people nowadays like those horrible servants, distorted 1200x, with 36 buff of slot with 2h of buff, that is why, many profeciones in the l2 disappear, and there are servers that, "nerfean professions", to supposedly level the classes, there is no better experience of gameplay as a server of PVP and PVE, in a retail way, is where you have to learn to play with your profession, because if not, even a dwarf can kill you, people who think of logging more than 3 boxes per pc are people who like to play servers "fruits" (1200x, slot 36buff, buff 2h, etc, etc), I want that to change, because that is not for me Lineage 2 !, I hope that one day I will be able to see a server similar to what I propose

most people who like to play low servers, I imagine they play it for the simple reason of the retail experience that their characters give them at the time of PVP and PVE, a server dies for the class of their community, not because the server is good or bad, most free servers, if they see that a clan dominates, the opposite clan or their war ends up leaving the server, instead of seeking a balance or uniting against the clan that dominates, as it happens ALL OFFICIAL SERVERS, and see that these servers last for years, there are also several free servers that have years online but it is for their "community", when there is a community faithful to the server the server does not end up dying

P.D: eye, and I have since 2016 playing a server "that I will not name out of respect for this forum", and I play it because the server never dies and I always do PVP and PVE, but I do not like its PVP and PVE form, because simple reason that it is a server with buff 2h, potion of mp, etc etc, the truth this type of servers I have never liked, but it is what they "like" to most people who can not play with their profession , if they do not go full buff

I am the one who made this post in the forum, and they took several proposals that I made, but not the necessary ones or the most important, I think it is a lack of respect to this forum to place the link, so I decided to try create the proposal here, but the forum limits me only 6 images, and so it is very difficult
    Last edited by JohanM; 04-06-2019 at 17:14.

Registered Users

I did answer that long time ago, you just dont want to accept that, so I feel sorry fo you. thats all i can do.