Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Registered Users

Project Suggestion

If someone can translate it into Russian, it would be perfect and it would be appreciated)

First of all I greet the community of "Lienage2.cz", a long time ago I had thought about this type of project, like the 16x they did, but in a different way, my proposal is something complete so I will expand and detail as much as possible .

let's think a little.

most people play and servers that open on l2, are (MID-HIGH), either for the time they have to play or other factors, the idea is that the "l2 old school" and the form of PVP come back, but with high rates

A server with "RATES PVP-MID-LOW", so that people who do not have a lot of time do not devote their whole lives, farming or LVL, the idea is that in a short and fast period it can reach an lvl +70 and be able to have A-S items quickly without much effort, but that the (experience of "PVP-PVE" is retail), as if you were playing a "LOW or the same official server" all this has a solution with what I propose. "BEWARE" do not think that because you can speed up fast and you can equip A-S fast, you can not keep on farming to have a better team, those who played the same server for years or played the official one, we know that although he was wearing an S grade, he does not mean that he stopped farming for giving examples fast and I think more common and famous is "dvp", was one of the characters with more items in the official although several or many had clothes and items S, dvp had draco bow + 7 in c4-c5, SS + 9 and also I get an AS + 7,

Here you can see how "dvp" has S +7 weapons and that chronicle was between c4 and c5

here you can see "troy" but look at the arch of "Neronas", this chronicle is between kamael and Hellbound (which is the chronicle that I want to do as similar as if I played the official, which is relatively an interlude, with a few changes)

so the more you keep farming the better items you will have. now explain step by step, as I montaria and adjust the server, to achieve this retail experience, accept criticism and suggestion, coherent ...

Game client

INTERFACE

one of the best ideas I can give to get out of the monotomy of "INTERLUDE" and do something similar to interlude, because it is one of the most played chronicles, (personally it is the worst in class balance) but it is playable, the best thing is that it be the chronica "1st Throne: Hellbound" which is EXACTLY the same as interlude, same gameplay only with some modifications (without inventing a lot), will be added some new skill of GF (1 or 2), to several characters, to level the classes a little, thinking a lot about the characters that use little because of the imbalance, which here on this server would be removed as: so that the gameplay is as close as possible to interlude

Maximum lvl: 80
    -All zones and "HB" quest eliminated, eliminated element stones, dynasty weapons and armor eliminated as well as icarus, eliminated kamael race

here is the change of the most detailed chronicle 1st Throne: Hellbound (Kamael +) Information - Lineage 2 Game Drop Calculator Interlude/Kamael/Hellbound/Gracia/Freya/Hi5/GoD (unfortunately I could not get the chronicle "Throne I: The Kamael", whose most notorious changes is, they placed some new skills, and some skills changed like the aggression of the tanks and the frenzy of the destroyer, new zones and quest and the new race "kamael")

everything else would be like the chronicle is !, which is practically INTERLUDE with some new skills, which will be announced. (this is optional, since I do not think they have the chronicle, and I will not have them invest in something they do not have)

Well this is a complex issue, I will work with what I "believe" you have, so as not to generate more expense to the administration, (but if you are going to work hard xD) is to grab (The Engine), from the chronicle "GF "OR GE, and remove or close all zones other than interlude, quest, Raid boss, armors and weapons dynasty on, element stones, obviously place maximum level 80, remove all abilities other than interlude (and I will tell you which are the new skills, which will stay, the rest will be left as interlude)

I'm practically repeating what I put before, I hope you understand the idea

here some video (the majority of the official server) of the chronica "KAMEL-HB" which is practically the same as interlude, only with new skills as I said before,Many may have already seen these videos, and they thought that this chronicle was interlude and it was not, it was Kamael-Hellbound
    ARCHER
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5bhTmwlAnw&t=8s
    DAGER
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gFBUV6EJqQ&t=144s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNPDYN8jAu8&t=48s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q8kegPZ2fI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqawAJ-y8vg&t=13s

TANK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5B-DGPEuqE&t=30s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12hNx3nf6bA&t=3s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTMcmizDyoI&t=1s
    WARLOCK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_rFBcJ5WGY
    MAGE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrvlEIiq0qU&t=216s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4g91cyWru0
    Sword Singer, BD, WC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Ivk3dJtmU&t=94s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkd7Sm1AJtI&t=70s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtIvnEGorKc&t=9s
    SE, DESTROYER, GLADI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhBfisasEPQ&t=126s

here I can be all day placing videos )))

Dual box

this is a topic of much talk, it is silly to place single box, since in the official there was the dual box and even bots !, the best solution for this and without users abuse much of this is:

* 3 box per PC in zone of peace (areas where you can not be attacked by another player, such as Cities, etc)
    * 2 box per PC outside the zone of peace (areas where they can attack you or you can be attacked by another player, when you try to take a 3 account out of the peace zones, you are immediately taken to the nearest peace zone)
    * 1 box per PC in zones of sieges and epics (in epics 30min before beginning the repayment of the epic, all secondary accounts that are in the area of ??epics, immediately is taken to the nearest peace zone)

P.D: all this can be done, since I have played "PVP" servers where this mechanism was implemented.

Enchand rates
    how the rates were modified, so that the items could be made much more easily, to balance this more, and not become like the "PVP" servers that all walk with weapons and armor +16 =), the difficulty will be increased of enchand's success cup in the weapon, armor and jewel. example; the rates of the quest to draw weapon is (3x) and to balance the enchand's success rate will be divided between (3), if the success rate for enchand is 66%, now it will be 22%, to +4, +5 will be the retail success cup.
    the "S" weapons from +6 (weapons) the success of enchand is diminished, see the example in drawing of all the degrees

*Safe Enchantment Retail
    *Maximum Enchantment +16

PD: this is just an example taking into account that the success rate of enchand retail is 66%, you can see that the lower the "grade" the item is, the lower difficulty, this gives a better experience and more of server low, in which there were quite a few weapons of grade C and B quite enchand
    *EXCEPT EPIC JEWELRY WHICH HAS THE SAME % AS GRADE S
    Last edited by JohanM; 01-06-2019 at 13:50.

Registered Users
    RATES SERVER

Quest Rates

BUFF

-The buff will be retail
    -Slot of buff 20 + 4

Adventurer's Guide

Adventurer's Guide buff from 1-75lvl lasts 1h, from 76-80 lasts 20min

Club Card (Premium Buff)
    The premium buff of the Adventurer's Guide of 1-75lvl lasts 1h, of 76-80 they last twice as much as normal (buff noramles 40min, improve 80min)

Note: * hot springs debuffs can be removed by cleanse
    * You can remove any buff, pressing alt + click

Buff CH
    All "CH" have these buff and bonus

unfortunately I can not continue uploading images, because the forum limits me, if the GM gives me permission to place more images I could continue putting more details, anything they tell me, more or less there you can already see the idea of what I propose, I have many more ideas, but with the limitation I can not place them

CH Premium

When the leader of the clan has CH Premium, the leader can have another CH teleport which he chooses for 1 month, apart from the one that already has his CH, and new bonuses as shown in the image

You will also have some npc inside your CH like:

GK of the city, WH, Grocery,

unfortunately I can not continue uploading images, because the forum limits me, if the GM gives me permission to place more images I could continue putting more details, anything they tell me, more or less there you can already see the idea of what I propose, I have many more ideas, but with the limitation I can not place them
    Last edited by JohanM; 01-06-2019 at 07:09.

Registered Users
    Gameplay: Skills
    Skill and changes (some professions will be implemented 1 skill of GF, to do so "more balanced and fun for that character")
    *all the buff or skill that lasts less than 2 min will not occupy a buff slot (except for the dances, songs, summoner and buff of pets), maybe I forget some, but these are the most seen

*all the skills have a fixed C / D, it no longer depends on the casting speed and attack speed, (this was implemented in the chronicle "kamael" and stayed like this until the chronicle "h5")

*The luxery of giran sells up to the TOP B

Changes in "80th level skills"

Some changes at numbers of Spell Force and Battle Force charges that requaire the skills.

Requires Spell\Battle force:

• Flame of Invicibility (Dominator) - requaire 3 forces

• Day of Doom (Soultaker) - requaire 3 forces

• Gehenna (Soultaker) - requaire 2 forces

• Volcano (Archmage) - requaire 2 forces

• Raging Waves (Mystic Muse) - requaire 2 forces

• Cyclone (Storm Screamer) - requaire 2 forces

Not requires Spell\Battle force

• Symbol of Noise (Sword Muse \ Spectral Dancer)

• Miracle (Cardinal)

• Purification Field (Cardinal)

• Mass Recharge (Eva's Saint \ Shillien Saint)

• Symbol of the Assassin (Adventurer \ Ghost Hunter \ Wind Rider)

• Symbol of Energy (Duelist \ Grand Khavatari)

• Symbol of Defense (Phoenix Knight \ Shillien Templar \ Eva's Templar \ Hell Knight)

• Symbol of Honor (Maestro \ Dreadnought)

• Symbol of the Sniper (Sagittarius \ Ghost Sentinel \ Moonlight Sentinel)

• Anti-summoning Field (Arcana Lord \ Spectral Master \ Elemental Master)

• Symbol of Resistance (Titan \ Fortune Seeker)

Class skill change

All Pets summon last 1h

All Pets summon consume spirit ore

All the buffs that are made by the character also fall to their summon (this does not include pets, kookaburra, Coulgar, Wolf etc)

Humans

Treasure Hunter, Adventurer
    Added
    Shadow Step

Changed
    Ultimate Evasion

Changed
    Dagger Mastery

• Can be triggered while character is attacking. A state in which MP consumption of skills is greatly decreased, and the probability of a vital spot jab is increased.

Added:
    Critical Wound

I need to have permission to place many images in the forum, otherwise I will not be able to place the skill

Paladin,
    Dark Avenger
    Changed

Agression

• Skill will now have cooldown. Holding the target after successful use (as a debuff). Mana is not required, chance has been increased.

Added:

Shield Deflect Magic

Added:

Shield of Faith

Added:

Iron Shield

Skill changed:

Summon Dark Panther

• Now Dark Panther has a new skills (when enchantar the skill to +10)
    • New skills:

• Panther Cancel - Cancels few enemy's buffs.

• Panther Dark Claw - Attacks the enemy and decreases tolerance for darkness attacks by 25 for 30 seconds.

• Panther Fatal Claw - Attempts a powerful deadly attack. Attacks the target with 3408 Power.

Last edited by JohanM; 01-06-2019 at 07:42.

Registered Users
    this is a very good setting Johan, but people here dont know how to play with one or two boxes only. They need at least 6 and more. Those days with single box and have a clan people around you are gone. I was fighting for dual box, but it is useless here. But as I said, this setting is something that I would like to see on some server.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaidarol View Post
    this is a very good setting Johan, but people here dont know how to play with one or two boxes only. They need at least 6 and more. Those days with single box and have a clan people around you are gone. I was fighting for dual box, but it is useless here. But as I said, this setting is something that I would like to see on some server.
    As i said you, but you are retarded all time i say to you, you can't win with 6 and more boxes against 6 real people .... so why you need restrict this shit?

You just don't have answer for it that's all.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
    As i said you, but you are retarded all time i say to you, you can't win with 6 and more boxes against 6 real people .... so why you need restrict this shit?

the idea is that people do not abuse that, can not go out to farm, or PVE without a sws, cov, bd, cat, and even healer take ?, It is true that it is not the same 1 or 2 people putting together a party against a party with real people, but with a limit of 2 boxes per PC is more than enough, I could even place one (3) tecera, but with registrations or penalization, but that would be more worked, people nowadays like those horrible servants, distorted 1200x, with 36 buff of slot with 2h of buff, that is why, many profeciones in the l2 disappear, and there are servers that, "nerfean professions", to supposedly level the classes, there is no better experience of gameplay as a server of PVP and PVE, in a retail way, is where you have to learn to play with your profession, because if not, even a dwarf can kill you, people who think of logging more than 3 boxes per pc are people who like to play servers "fruits" (1200x, slot 36buff, buff 2h, etc, etc), I want that to change, because that is not for me Lineage 2 !, I hope that one day I will be able to see a server similar to what I propose

most people who like to play low servers, I imagine they play it for the simple reason of the retail experience that their characters give them at the time of PVP and PVE, a server dies for the class of their community, not because the server is good or bad, most free servers, if they see that a clan dominates, the opposite clan or their war ends up leaving the server, instead of seeking a balance or uniting against the clan that dominates, as it happens ALL OFFICIAL SERVERS, and see that these servers last for years, there are also several free servers that have years online but it is for their "community", when there is a community faithful to the server the server does not end up dying

P.D: eye, and I have since 2016 playing a server "that I will not name out of respect for this forum", and I play it because the server never dies and I always do PVP and PVE, but I do not like its PVP and PVE form, because simple reason that it is a server with buff 2h, potion of mp, etc etc, the truth this type of servers I have never liked, but it is what they "like" to most people who can not play with their profession , if they do not go full buff

I am the one who made this post in the forum, and they took several proposals that I made, but not the necessary ones or the most important, I think it is a lack of respect to this forum to place the link, so I decided to try create the proposal here, but the forum limits me only 6 images, and so it is very difficult
    Last edited by JohanM; 04-06-2019 at 18:14.

Registered Users

I did answer that long time ago, you just dont want to accept that, so I feel sorry fo you. thats all i can do.