Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Thread: Dino

Awaiting Moderation

Angry Dino

Wtf
    What is a dino setup? What 2 tyrannosaurus on spot is worth? And they do not understand where

What do you mean? That you have only 2 tyr? Or you cant find them? Or what?

And do you know you have to kill everything so Tyr could spawn?

Awaiting Moderation
    Look, it was like this, I am running on the spot looking at the 1m spot there are 2 tyrannosaurs, on the 2m spot there are 2 shooting galleries on the 3m spot also 2 tyrannosaurs and that 6 shooting galleries with a drop of top hp? There should be 3 tyrannosaurs with a drop of hp, killing at 4m and 3m spot 4 shooting galleries, I get to the standard respawn point of it, but I don’t have it, I have to run after them and look for it, is that normal?
    Look, it was like this, I am running on the spot looking at the 1m spot there are 2 tyrannosaurs, on the 2m spot there are 2 shooting galleries on the 3m spot also 2 tyrannosaurs and that 6 shooting galleries with a drop of top hp? There should be 3 tyrannosaurs with a drop of hp, killing at 4m and 3m spot 4 shooting galleries, I get to the standard respawn point of it, but I don’t have it, I have to run after them and look for it, is that normal?

Awaiting Moderation

IE21 VIP
    You must kill all mobs. Not only T-Rex. There is rotation spawn.