Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Registered Users

Pixel at any price(aka Baium rats)

I did not expect such actions from Navigatos.
    All clans fights for this baium. If you needed a quest - why didn't you leave the clan like last time? I came here to fight, not to lick a crystal for a pixel. While normal clans fight (all in equal numbers), someone drops the war and licks the crystal.Disrespect Navigatos,y
    ou dont deserve this ring.
    Thx for fun uNknow and Aristocrasy...
    I did not expect such actions from Navigatos. All clans fought for this bum. If you needed a quest - why didn't you leave the clan like last time? I came here to fight, not to lick a crystal for a pixel. While normal clans fight (all in equal numbers), someone drops the war and licks the crystal.You do not deserve this ring
    Last edited by DOGGY; 20-10-2018 at 23:56.

Registered Users
    It's okay, we got challenged to a 9v9 yday in coli and they tapped To Village, re-entered arena and claimed they had salvation last clip
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NY...6bRyk_uQLFPda5

Awaiting Moderation
    xwris na mou peftei kai logos giati den paizw sto server alla h alitheia einai pws ta paidia den tha eprepe na ftiaxnoun diko tous clan,uparxoun kapoioi kaloi paiktes ekei mesa kai einai krima na kseftilizontai etsi apo server se server,xronia twra h clan navigatos den mporei na einai competitive kai gia na exoun kleista war pali mporw mono na fantastw oti den mporoun na kanoun catch-up oute se x16 server,xilies fores na ekanan join se kapoio sovaro clan kai na epaizan anthrwpina

DE18 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DOGGY View Post
    I came here to fight, not to lick a crystal for a pixel. While normal clans fight ...
    I've missed this topic. Sounds kinda funny after last Antharas / AQs, doesn't it.

Awaiting Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by FeaR View Post
    It's okay, we got challenged to a 9v9 yday in coli and they tapped To Village, re-entered arena and claimed they had salvation last clip
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NY...6bRyk_uQLFPda5
    Okay so lets start.
    We asked you for 9v9 bo3 while you had noblesse bishop ( we didnt ) and ,as you claimed, being better than us and also have epics. This clip you just linked is the 3rd and last match where we used salvation on our ma but it didnt work and also we couldnt resurrect him as he had a resurrection already 'suggested ' to him so he clicked to village and rejoined the fight same as if he would be resurrected. The proof to that ,as you can see in the video ,is that when he rejoined the fight he has full buffs which it would be impossible to happen if he didnt have noblesse or salvation. So the same video you uploaded debunks your roast.
    Other than the above i remember asking you plenty more times to repeat a 9v9 ( after we did noblesse on our bishop ) but all you did was talking about other servers or bragging about your placement on the pvp ranking , even though you had less pvp with more mass pvp participations (dont try to deny that , you were flaming us cause we couldnt paricipate on mass fights), we even had to snipe your stream to fight you and after you got killed you were just swaping your farm spot xD so you were avoiding us cause we were stronger.
    To conclude you got stomped by us like most of every other cp on this server and it's clear that you dont know how to lose like a man and admit your opponents superiority . You were just another cp carried by your clan while we were a cp trying to carry a clan .
    Last edited by ronis; 01-11-2018 at 17:20.