Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    DE18 VIP

Random disconnects since last maintenance

Me and my clannies experience random disconnects since last server maintenance. Your character just stops moving, no disconnect message. If you are having multiple boxes , only one random box is affected - so there is no connection issue, since other windows are just fine. We have tested multiple proxies - no change.

Wonder if there is any solution - we've never experienced this issue before maintenance.

Awaiting Moderation
    i have the same problem too for exaple if i have 4 clients after 10-15 minutes only the 4rd client freezes and after a lot of time i get disconnect only to this client.The other 3 still working.
    i download l2.ini from website the new patch but still have this issue.

GE20 VIP
    Same problem here, only affects characters that are stopped for at least few seconds. Sometimes it's just one box, sometimes it's more at the same time. No disconnected message until I start to mash skills/actions, then it pops up and I can relog. Pretty annoying to find out your pet you wanted to heal yourself with became unresponsive... It's random and unpredictable. Sometimes I play for hours without a problem, sometimes it happens a lot. The more populated the area I'am in (including mobs) the higher the chance...

GE20 VIP
    Tried using the new Global proxy and no disconnects so far after 4hrs online, we'll see

//false alarm, 34 minutes later my SE disconnected in the same way as usual :'(
    Last edited by JaMiskater; 14-10-2018 at 16:57.

L2 Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JaMiskater View Post
    Tried using the new Global proxy and no disconnects so far after 4hrs online, we'll see
    Thats nice, keep testing please!
    The ideal way to contact us is directly on our FB.

DE18 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sroubek View Post
    Thats nice, keep testing please!

Quote Originally Posted by JaMiskater View Post
    //false alarm, 34 minutes later my SE disconnected in the same way as usual :'(

Same here. Changing proxies doesnt help

Registered Users
    a lot of people had same problems on last server and gms coudlt help us..we solved it by using system that didnt allowed inactive windows go to "passive" but im ot sure if this protection will allow that modofication

L2 Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Thungdil View Post
    a lot of people had same problems on last server and gms coudlt help us..we solved it by using system that didnt allowed inactive windows go to "passive" but im ot sure if this protection will allow that modofication
    No sleep modification? Its in our _modify folder too you can use it.
    Last edited by Sroubek; 16-10-2018 at 19:57.

L2 Admin
    Thungdil you may have stumbled upon something which did not occur to us. All stability tests we did yesterday and today were done with the no_sleep modification. Currently 36+ hours without DC. Guys that are having DC problems, please try to use it also if it helps and let us know.

GE20 VIP
    Nosleep doesn't help but something has changed since yesterday. Even "frozen" windows become alive and the client resychronizes with the server after a while after mashing skills/clicking to move somewhere. Feels like it takes the same time that it took before "you have been disconnected" popped up earlier. Did you change the time the client has to respond to the server after lags before closing the connection or something ?

//btw after almost 12hrs online today I had only one window disconnected, and like 3 times "almost disconnected" nosleep window - took its time to react but stayed alive in the end
    Last edited by JaMiskater; 16-10-2018 at 23:58.