Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Thread: Help!!

Awaiting Moderation

Help!!

I can not remove the system folder from the client in order to install the patch server. And when I click "skip" then the patch is not installed. What shall I do?!
    I can not remove the system folder from the client in order to install the patch server. And when I click "skip" then the patch is not installed. What shall I do?!
    Last edited by Teclis; 05-10-2018 at 18:47.

Registered Users
    maybe restart pc, then delete system

^ this. I mean, have you not seen IT Crowd?

Awaiting Moderation
    it does not help

Are you logged in as an Adminstrator? Are you sure some of the files are not being used when you are trying to delete it? If they are, task manager, kill it and try again.

L2 Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzare View Post
    Use our instalation manual and go step my step: https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread...l=1#post171440
    The ideal way to contact us is directly on our FB.

Registered Users
    windows isnt allowed delete u system since its using asiahm-medium file, u need restart window and delete it

GE20 VIP
    Or simply delete everything in the system folder except the damned asian font, then copy everything, again except the asian fkin font.