Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Thread: Donate Shirts

Donate Shirts

What about to take out p.def of shirt and let it work at oly as well ? so we dont have to check wl and slots w and w/o shirts ...

Awaiting Moderation

Registered Users
    i do not agree with second part. Shirt should not work on the oly and first pard thats depends how much p.def shirt give. If not to much i should left it how it is.

DE18 VIP
    +1

Extra weight limit does not give any advantage on olly. This would make things much easier for ppl that use these shirts

From my perspective it does influence olympiad a lot, you could take with you more weapons/armors, that you could not normally carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Teclis View Post
    From my perspective it does influence olympiad a lot, you could take with you more weapons/armors, that you could not normally carry.
    then u dont know what u talking about lol if u think like that then take it from donate and dont keep it there as usless if u have to change your inv every day only bcs oly

It is a quality of life accessory for normal gameplay/pvp. It was never designed or intended to be used on olympiad.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRuQ View Post
    then u dont know what u talking about lol if u think like that then take it from donate and dont keep it there as usless if u have to change your inv every day only bcs oly
    In my opinion he know much better than you what he is talking about for example for prophet is rly hard to take all equip like DC set,IC set, AM + acu, AM + mana up, DR bow, Forgotten/AS, + someweapons only for Augument skills and than you are able to take maximum 200-300 shots and 100-200 spirit shots and thats sometimes not enought in fight against tanks/glads. Thats rly big impact into the game.

Registered Users
    Bad idea in my opinion. Keep it retail.