Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Users

DC gloves rec Valley of Saints

So with my cp members we've spent about 6 hours(2 hours each) in vos trying to pick up dark crystal gloves recipes. We only had one mob drop and that was me in the first 10 minutes. Then for the next 5 hours 50 minutes nothing, which was pretty frustrating . That tells me the chance is pretty low. I only heard one other guy in server that has picked up recipe. The current chances are 0,12% 0,15% and 0,10% not even close to 1% in an x16 server. Can you raise the chance to drop??

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by xlordtechno View Post
    So with my cp members we've spent about 6 hours(2 hours each) in vos trying to pick up dark crystal gloves recipes. We only had one mob drop and that was me in the first 10 minutes. Then for the next 5 hours 50 minutes nothing, which was pretty frustrating . That tells me the chance is pretty low. I only heard one other guy in server that has picked up recipe. The current chances are 0,12% 0,15% and 0,10% not even close to 1% in an x16 server. Can you raise the chance to drop??

the chance is pretty big and it is what it has to be on 16x

Last year there wasnt problem to drop DC glov recipes from the monsters.... you will make a lot of them if you will go to the best spot in VOS )))
    Dont make this drop rate easier than it already is...

Registered Users
    Are you trying to troll? Have you gone there? The drop patch is showing 0,12% and that's the highest chance mob. 3 mobs drop recipe at vos.

Quote Originally Posted by xlordtechno View Post
    Actually with each mob you kill, the chance you mention is counted 4 times. And if you drop the recipe, you drop 2 pieces. So statistically in case of 0.15 you get 4(group with DC rcp is replicated 4 times)*0.15*2(you drop 2 recipes) = 1.2% to drop 1 recipe.

If it's sets same as last year, it was quite good. We dropped many rcps, but you know...korea random, 1 day you drop 2 rcp and the other one 10 in 3 hours

//Teclis: Chances are the same as last year.

IE21 VIP
    Drop is very very good.

It's 16x rate and DC set is almost end game set .. you will make server dead much more quicker with raising chances to drop
    ...don't you want to have unsealed DC set in starter pack? (just kidding..)

GE20 VIP
    It's all about luck, last year I spent 52-66 at VoS and dropped 6 recipes (3x2)... You will have much more trouble dropping tallum gloves recipes, but again, it's all about luck, you can get it from the first mob

GE19 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by fat12 View Post
    Drop is very very good.
    I agree.

Today, with Hawkeye 61lvl, 17 min 2x DC Gloves Recipe

Registered Users
    i dont think its good for 16x server yesturday i made 60-65lvl SH+5supports so i stayed long time and i didnt get any DC gloves rcp...
    honestly i dont need 4x rcps[its nice to have but if you dont drop anything then its useless for me...] i prefer if original chance will be multiplied by 16 for 1 rcp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast