Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.

Hybrid View

Awaiting Moderation
    i downloaded and rly it pretty awesome
    did some outdoor trains with destro and it enhances the experience , but when i entered catacombs i had a strange bug : upon running with mobs , at random moment, i lose control of mouse cursor , clicking is irresponsive and i aint able to turn camera aswell , this happens on windowed mode . I spam mouse and eventually something happens
    Happens only down there

update: made new installation and excluded LineageEffectsTextures.utx , works perfectly
    Last edited by NoStress; 28-10-2018 at 12:33.

GE20 VIP
    NoStress:
    Shouldn't be cause by the file, only thing that it might be caused by is either onscreen dmg - you (sadly) can't click through it, or your mouse cursor was outside the window (happens when turning the camera using right click) - this happens to me since C5 and never found any workaround for it...

Awaiting Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by NoStress View Post
    i downloaded and rly it pretty awesome
    did some outdoor trains with destro and it enhances the experience , but when i entered catacombs i had a strange bug : upon running with mobs , at random moment, i lose control of mouse cursor , clicking is irresponsive and i aint able to turn camera aswell , this happens on windowed mode . I spam mouse and eventually something happens
    Happens only down there

update: made new installation and excluded LineageEffectsTextures.utx , works perfectly
    I did the same, but the issue still remains. :-(

GE20 VIP
    Edited interface.xdat so YOU CAN NOW CLICK THROUGH ONSCREEN (dmg) MESSAGES!!
    Upraven interface.xdat - nyní MŮŽETE KLIKAT SKRZ (dmg) HLÁŠKY!!

Links updated - only file you need is interface.xdat from the system folder if you don't want to copy it all again (if you already have my system).
    Odkazy aktualizovány - jediný soubor, který potřebujete je interface.xdat ze složky system, pokud nechcete přepisovat vše (pokud již máte můj systém).
    Last edited by JaMiskater; 02-11-2018 at 20:13.