Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Registered Users

Client modifications

First of all huge thanks for allowing interface.xdat modifications, i couldnt play interlude with hotkeys only on the first shortcut bar.
    I saw inside the system folder of the darkelmore patch there is a modify folder with a lot of cool things, like fullscreen windowed and no "decrease performance in background"
    To my question:
    @Teclis
    What does the following folders do exactly?
    "cache-size-megs-512"
    "character-display-10000"

Thanks in advance

Registered Users
    Cache size megs 512 is a command for Lineage 2 engine to allocate more memory from RAM, which means engine will save more of the stuff (like textures etc) so when you go to location you already visited once, it will be faster, because textures are loaded in RAM already. Default setting is 32 megs.
    Character display (if I am not mistaken) is how far can you see characters with your camera. Default setting is (if I am not mistaken) 3000.

EDIT: Can you share the file which can use additional hotkeys in skillbar pls?

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by JANR View Post
    Cache size megs 512 is a command for Lineage 2 engine to allocate more memory from RAM, which means engine will save more of the stuff (like textures etc) so when you go to location you already visited once, it will be faster, because textures are loaded in RAM already. Default setting is 32 megs.
    Character display (if I am not mistaken) is how far can you see characters with your camera. Default setting is (if I am not mistaken) 3000.

EDIT: Can you share the file which can use additional hotkeys in skillbar pls?
    ty, DM'd

Quote Originally Posted by JANR View Post
    This is correct.

Awaiting Moderation
    Hi, i just installed mod: cache-size-megs-512-no-frame and i dont have instant alt+tab. It takes like 4-5 seconds to alt tab. What whould i do to have instant alt+tab?

https://forum.lineage2.cz/showthread...l=1#post172034

noSleep - No decreased performance on inactive window.