Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Registered Users

WC - Warrior coins

Hello there,

I saw on BETA in Dark Vendor npc some items which are able to buy for Warrior coins.
    I also found out, that on on website after you log in is in account manager possibility to VOTE where you can get Warrior coins .....ok

But:

How many VOTE coins do i get for one voting? Is it able to cheat it somehow that i will make 1000 000 vote coins?
    Just want to check the price of the items....

Also - This Dark Elmore Vendor is going to be on official server?

Thanks...

Hi there.
    The amount of WCs you get will depend on the amount of Vote servers (currently 3, but 1 more may be added). The sum value you can get from voting on all will be probably set to 100. (so either 33 or 25 per server). You can vote every 12 hours and to be able to vote you have to have a character logged in. Vote is bound to HWID, so you can vote for every server once per 12h per HWID (Vote servers don't like fake votes and can ban the server if a lot of ppl try to bypass their rules). Also trasfer of WCs to character will not be available from start to prevent abuse.

Dark Elmore vendor will be available on official server, but some parts will be turned off at start (subclass,nobless,...). You can find info which section will be available when on the web in "About server".

Hopefully this helps.

Registered Users
    Thanks