Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Erase + Eva Templar cubic

Hello,

I want to discuss Erase skill land vs high level summons (Feline king, magnus, etc).

Current setting is about 30% +0Erase land vs Feline king with M. def, mental shield and final servitor. I know, i cannot enchant my cat, because of IL and PP/EE/SE can enchant erase, but with +0 skill it should not land like this.

Second thing is Attractive cubic on light tank. Land is pretty insane, vs IC set, all epic jewelry and lionheart- it's land. Pretty insane.

Is it normal on retail IL?

Sorry for my Russian English.

GE19 VIP
    +1 for the cubic, glad in IC set + mental shield + boss jewels + lionheart and still he was almost nonstop in root.

+10 for erase !!!

Registered Users
    In my opinion, this is Interlude and unfortunately this is how it works on the olympiad. Summoners were always fifth or sixth oly char on Illude and if he change land of this skill, EE players will start crying about it.
    He should keep it as it is set right now, because it has minimal impact on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nitr0 View Post
    In my opinion, this is Interlude and unfortunately this is how it works on the olympiad. Summoners were always fifth or sixth oly char on Illude and if he change land of this skill, EE players will start crying about it.
    He should keep it as it is set right now, because it has minimal impact on the game.
    Agree, but I tested it with +0 Erase. Do you think, it should Erase high lvl summon like that?

Quote Originally Posted by FujTajBl View Post
    Agree, but I tested it with +0 Erase. Do you think, it should Erase high lvl summon like that?
    I will try to explain erase here.
    Actually there is a common misconception that Erase considers lvls in landrate, because it seems like it is true, but it is not. On higher chronicles all summons have a passive resist to derangement skills. This passive resist increases with summon level. Add to it resist from mental shield and you get to the limit resist of the chronicle. (Which is 95% GF & 90% H5 if I am not mistaken - of course there are exceptions to the limits, but I don't want to get into it, since its really complicated). In addition to this, higher chronicles use Trait system to determine type of abnormal of skill and resist type and there are skills that increase the attack in selected trait (boss jewels, oly jewels,...). In IL you have only defenses and no trait system (IL uses the "attribute" parameter) and summons have no passive resist to derangement.
    Also In IL you can have 100% resist (also exceptions exist) if someone would request to put passive resist there, it could happen, that erase would not land at all.
    On previous DE there was a bug, that erase did not consider mental shield when determining land rate. This was fixed. Otherwise it should work as intended.

We will look into the cubics.

Quote Originally Posted by FujTajBl View Post
    Hello,

I want to discuss Erase skill land vs high level summons (Feline king, magnus, etc).

Current setting is about 30% +0Erase land vs Feline king with M. def, mental shield and final servitor. I know, i cannot enchant my cat, because of IL and PP/EE/SE can enchant erase, but with +0 skill it should not land like this.

Second thing is Attractive cubic on light tank. Land is pretty insane, vs IC set, all epic jewelry and lionheart- it's land. Pretty insane.

Is it normal on retail IL?

Sorry for my Russian English.
    ten root je hodně zajímavý tak 6 zapasu se svetlym tankem a jen v 1 sem ho nedostal na cely zapas

Registered Users
    yea i saw a destro get rooted by cubic on full resist =)

IE21 VIP
    cubic na TK tu ma tak 90% sanci za zapas

I confirm a problem there with cubics, we are looking into it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast