Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WORLD RB spawn

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by vacicak View Post
    Malý klany se díky tomuhle už vůbec na ty RBcka nepodivaji. To si ty velký klany moc dobře ošefujou. Navíc lidí co smenujou se na ty RBcka nedostanou celej tejden ba někteří í dva týdny budou v háji. Navíc ty spawny 21-23 napomáhají tomu že komu vydrží víc lidí onlajn a nepůjdou spát kvůli škole či práci tak vyhraje bosse. Já jsem proti fixnim spawnum, ať si každej dobrej klan ty bosse hlídá. V době kdy má každá parta vlastní cekry to zjistí každej kdy kdo umře a bude na pvp pripravenej. Stačí jen zveřejnit casovej respawn každého RBcka a pvp bude í tak

Why the hell you write your answer in czech, when the post is wrote in english.

GE20 VIP
    I agree with the part that multiple raids shouldn't be at the same time, but since it's only valakas + antharas and frintezza + baium, it wont matter, because it would be a huge coincidence if any of these pairs ever met on the same day. And even if they did, it would be only once in months.
    Apart from that, I think setting the WB's spawns to a limited time window and during a set time is still the best way to keep the server alive longer, because it gives smaller clans and parties chance to participate in something only the biggest ones could before, because the rest didn't have enough people online to show any significant resistance against them + a lot of these smaller clans also gave up trying after losing the knowledge of spawn times (tods)...
    Also random RB spawns was/is one of the things that killed the joy of playing in a lot of people from our clan on the last DE (and any server before that) - a lot of people were trying different servers or games because of boredom during the waiting, especially when the spawn times were deep at night and no or only few enemies were showing up... Fixed spawn times with only a 2hr random might (well I'm almost sure it will) bring some action to this waiting, thus motivating the people to stay active and defend or fight.

// to vacicak - people with shifts are far more disadvantaged by random spawns, that mostly take time during night
    Last edited by JaMiskater; 12-09-2018 at 13:08.

Quote Originally Posted by nitr0 View Post
    Why the hell you write your answer in czech, when the post is wrote in english.
    He not gud engrish i tink

GE19 VIP
    AQ should be changed to 16h & spawn between 21:00 - 22:00 GMT+2, so it will be "every" day (if you manage to kill it till 5:59).

With current settings, if you don't manage to kill AQ till 21:59:59, next day will be skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by isu View Post
    AQ should be changed to 16h & spawn between 21:00 - 22:00 GMT+2, so it will be "every" day (if you manage to kill it till 5:59).

With current settings, if you don't manage to kill AQ till 21:59:59, next day will be skipped.
    I think that you'd have to kill it past midnight. And same it's with other bosses I believe. If Frinteza spawns at 22:59 and is killed after midnight, respawn should be 3 days.

IE21 VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogliostron View Post
    I think that you'd have to kill it past midnight. And same it's with other bosses I believe. If Frinteza spawns at 22:59 and is killed after midnight, respawn should be 3 days.
    Yes you're right.

GE19 VIP
    Dunno what you mean with "past midnight".
    If QA is killed at 22:00 or later, you will miss whole spawn window next day, so it will miss 1 day.
    Last edited by isu; 12-09-2018 at 20:38.

Quote Originally Posted by isu View Post
    Dunno what you mean with "past midnight".
    If QA is killed at 22:00 or later, you will miss whole spawn window next day, so it will miss 1 day.
    Maybe Teclis could tell us more about their iplementation. But on other servers I've been to that implemented this, it worked the way that spawn counter started next day after bosses demise. So if you kill WB after midnight, that entire day is skipped. But you don't have to necessarily kill it within the window.

Registered Users
    idk, the best will be to change it as person said.... so it will be ok for all countries

Registered Users
    Change the time of epics so they dont coincide with olympiad, there will be more action if so and it wont be free farm.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast