Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Registered Users

Lightbulb Server Economy & interactivity (Adena)

I was playing 6 years ago l2, and I decided to play this game again, 10 days ago.
    L2DarkElmore seems to me, much better than all the server i have ever played 6 years ago. (I was playing only Interlude)
    I remember a lot of bugs, skill bugs, raid bosses bugs, quest bugs, texture bugs etc. 10 days now I have never seen any of them here and it seems that someone did so good work here.
    Also i remember that in every server, we had bilions of adena, and we couldn't spend them somewhere. Here, you can spend a lot of adena for 1st/2nd class quest, which gives to adena an importand value, the value that the money have to be , so the economy (buy/sell option) is giving a huge interactivity between the players.

The only thing that i was thinking from the 1st and i didn't like was the buff time. I see the most people have their own buffers, they play/farm alone, low movement in towns etc. In this way ppl who can't open 5 clients in their computer for some reason, it's rly hard to play here. Also a new player it's rly hard for him to start also.

I suggest to make a vote about if people in server would like to change buff time for all buffs(including songs/dances) to 20min or 30min or 1 hour.
    This will increase dramatically the interactivity between players. People will start sell/buy dances in towns, giving a huge movement in towns.
    New player will see activity in town, and they will think that server is rly active (Now they have to go varka or fog or woa etc to find active ppl).
    Noone will need 3-4 afk clients behind him and he will have more fun when he is farming.
    Economy in server will move faster.
    Improving on pvp, you will can fight 100 of your time without need alt+tab every 2min for rebuff.
    Also AIO-Buffer can used from donations(more money for server)

I think it's a necessary change for a mid-low server like this one. It's not x1, it's x16.
    But this is my opinion, maybe i am wrong, i am w8ing to hear from you.

Have a nice day to everyone and enjoy your game ,
    The Greek Guy

Registered Users
    Have you tried to take buffs from NPC in town? If you!ll take buffs, you!ll see, it is for 1 hour so you don't need any vote for it. Also with your level increase, the effect of skill increases too. Even this, peoiple are still lazy to go to town every hour, so that's why you see so many buffpets there. Adding dances/songs to buffer makes those character useless. Even almost everyone has their own dance/song character, there are still active players for these chars.
    Value of adena is really low here, thanks to vote system. You can sell vote coins to other players and it is one day work to vote, get 100 wc, sell them for 400k/each and buy 2nd class transfer.
    About bugs, textures, etc. I don't want to talk, because every server have its' own bugs/exploits and I know about many of them here and they're still not fixed even they're known for maybe 10 years.
    New players have no problem with starting here, you'tt get starting equip, experience runes, C grade equip, weapons, jewels, B grade equip... So the game is really easy for new players.

Registered Users
    I never said put dance/songs at npc buffer. Read my post again. I talked about dance/song/buff "time". Npc buffer = 1hour, Buffer = 20min, Songer 2min Dancer = 2min, Cov = 5min. I suggested all be the same time for the reasons i wrote. Nothing more, nothing less. I never said put them on NPC.

Registered Users
    Also value of adena is importand here. As you said, you need adena to 2nd transfer, you need adena to buy/sell wc, so you need adena to do things

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Iratus View Post
    I was playing 6 years ago l2, and I decided to play this game again, 10 days ago.
    L2DarkElmore seems to me, much better than all the server i have ever played 6 years ago. (I was playing only Interlude) ....
    ...... Have a nice day to everyone and enjoy your game ,
    The Greek Guy
    Hi we are very happy to choose our server!

Thanks for suggestion and i as promised you ingame i will talk with other stuff members if we can find some solution with it.
    Last edited by Diaz; 30-01-2018 at 17:08.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Iratus View Post
    I never said put dance/songs at npc buffer. Read my post again. I talked about dance/song/buff "time". Npc buffer = 1hour, Buffer = 20min, Songer 2min Dancer = 2min, Cov = 5min. I suggested all be the same time for the reasons i wrote. Nothing more, nothing less. I never said put them on NPC.
    Yes, make it all for 1 hour so I'll not have to carry my support in party. Also with destro I can run through all fog/cata with one hour dances and songs, that's really helpful.

Registered Users
    any news about this?

GE20 VIP
    Not gonna happen, this is not just some random emo pvp server.