Welcome to the Lineage2.cz :: Forum.
    Awaiting Moderation

Newcomers, should we stay and play here?

Hello to everyone and happy holidays/new year!

We are 2 friends who are looking for a server to stay and play. We found this one on hopzone and were impressed by the fact that it has pts files/good mid rates/a lot of votes on sites. We don't speak cz but are fluent on english, experienced on playing different classes and on interlude as a chronicle.

My questions to you, the community of the server is this:
    Is it worth for us to start playing here?
    Is it too late to join?
    Are there any active clans recruiting international players?
    Is it all cz language all day or is english the main language?

We would play here as a duo, casually at first, trying to level mains/boxes/dwarves and transition to more pvp/epics/sieges later down the road.

Thanks to anyone who responds here

Administrator
    Hi,
    cz is main language, but you can easily communicate with players (many of them plays on international servers) and staff in english.

As main we have goal keep this server long run as be possible, so never is too late.

If you have more question ask me ingame "=GM=Diaz

So welcome here

Awaiting Moderation
    Thank you for welcoming me Diaz, i will be sure to ask more if any questions arise

I'm now looking for a clan to respond, we are going to make 4 chars and are looking to be recruited at first in academy.

Any clan that recruits academics for now, and maybe can help a bit with adena for graduation, leave a reply here, pm me on forum or ingame "otinanos

See you ingame

DE18 VIP
    Nikolis are u greek?

forgot that.. i saw location greece.. Pm ARIANOS INGAME

welcome

Registered Users
    Hello, welcome on this server.

1) Is it worth? Well, this decision should be solely on you.

2) Is it too late? Definitely not too late. On Interlude 16x, its easy to get level+noblesse and gear within 1 month with reasonable party setup, or even earlier with no-life players. Also when im doing some quest parts in low-level locations (i.e. Antharas portal quest, waiting inside Ant Nest for Queen Ant, etc), i see newcomers each day, so you can easily group with them and make some parties right from low-level locations.

3) As far as i know, there are only one clan which presents itself as an international clan - HellSpawn (they have recruitment topic somewhere on this forum). Other clans presents themselves as mainly Czech/Slovak, but some of them already have few international players. I think the best option for you is to contact their Leaders and have a short talk with them, and then decide which clan is best suited for you to join.

4) Main language on server is Czech, but many ppl in Giran (largest trade zone) are also able to communicate in English.