PDA

View Full Version : Solved Account issues - Sign-up problems.

starForum
28-09-2019, 12:03
Hello,

Yesterday and today, me and my friend had Problems on the website :

My friend had issues creating an account. He had some CAPTCHA error. And when he finally created an account, the website would not recognize the password. Again this is for the website.

Today, I wanted to sign-in into my account and again the server is not regoznizing my password. I also tried to reset it, and I have same problem. I am 100% sure about my password, because I use the same one for all my accounts on this server.

Please have a look.

Thanks,
MrSupastar.

Apt3czka
01-10-2019, 14:02
Hello,
I have the same problem with sign in on website. Everything was fine yesterday (30.09.2019).

Sroubek
01-10-2019, 18:18
Hello,
I have the same problem with sign in on website. Everything was fine yesterday (30.09.2019).

With captcha? Can you send me screen on FB to PM? We can discuss it there, cause I just try it and no problem on my side.

Apt3czka
01-10-2019, 19:09
I have reset my password and can now login. I doubt that I would forget my password,
because I used ,,remember me'' option.
Maybe there was some mistake on my part, it's OK now. Thanks for reacting;]

Sroubek
01-10-2019, 19:52
I have reset my password and can now login. I doubt that I would forget my password,
because I used ,,remember me'' option.
Maybe there was some mistake on my part, it's OK now. Thanks for reacting;]

Nope there is some issues around paswords we know about it, tis because self hash regeneration feature. But it always could be fixed with pwd reset, then it should be OK. I was refering to captcha issue before.

I am glad its OK with u now :)