PDA

View Full Version : Not BUG Dino

farmdino
24-10-2018, 13:01
Wtf
What is a dino setup? What 2 tyrannosaurus on spot is worth? And they do not understand where

MrCrow
24-10-2018, 13:32
What do you mean? That you have only 2 tyr? Or you cant find them? Or what?

And do you know you have to kill everything so Tyr could spawn?

farmdino
24-10-2018, 19:52
Look, it was like this, I am running on the spot looking at the 1m spot there are 2 tyrannosaurs, on the 2m spot there are 2 shooting galleries on the 3m spot also 2 tyrannosaurs and that 6 shooting galleries with a drop of top hp? There should be 3 tyrannosaurs with a drop of hp, killing at 4m and 3m spot 4 shooting galleries, I get to the standard respawn point of it, but I don’t have it, I have to run after them and look for it, is that normal?
Look, it was like this, I am running on the spot looking at the 1m spot there are 2 tyrannosaurs, on the 2m spot there are 2 shooting galleries on the 3m spot also 2 tyrannosaurs and that 6 shooting galleries with a drop of top hp? There should be 3 tyrannosaurs with a drop of hp, killing at 4m and 3m spot 4 shooting galleries, I get to the standard respawn point of it, but I don’t have it, I have to run after them and look for it, is that normal?

farmdino
24-10-2018, 19:53

fat12
24-10-2018, 22:09
You must kill all mobs. Not only T-Rex. There is rotation spawn.