PDA

View Full Version : Closed Augument dialog bug

Arziel
25-09-2018, 12:23
Zdravim, pri aktivnejsim augumentu jsem narazil na zajimavy use case, ktery nasledne bugne klienta.

Summary:
Nelze pouzivat Augument a Unaugument zaroven.

Steps to Reproduce:
Otevru dialog na sundani augu, necham sundat augu a mezitim otevru dialog na Augument.

Expected Results:
Dialogy by meli jit otevrit nezavisle na sobe, v pripade ze nemeli, nemelo by to minimalne bugnout klienta.

Actual Results:
Klient napise Not enought Adena, a sundavaci dialog je bugnut az do restartu klienta.

JaMiskater
25-09-2018, 15:02
Jsem si stopro jistej ze me to funguje normalne. Vzdycky normalne dam augument, okno nezaviram a rovnou ho canceluju, i tady na bete tak 100x. Ale po pouziti okna ho musis zavrit a otevrit si ho znovu pres blacksmitha, nejde augumentovat nebo cancelovat augu donekonecna v to samym okne.

Arziel
25-09-2018, 23:56
O to tu nejde, to je bohužel ILko, které je debilní v tom, že musíš ty okna furt zavírat dokola.

To co tady nejde, je při sundavání augumentu (když to běží v tom okně) otevřít to druhé okno na augument a začít to tam přidávat. Jako pravděpodobně se to stávat nebude, ale je dobré minimálně vědět, že to blbne. :)

dutsi
26-09-2018, 07:47
I was augmenting and canceling auguments. On the third tey to Cancel the dialog box doesnt appear. After RR it was fixed. Then after 5-6 augments it happend again, bur this time Restart didnt fix the issue. I think its the same bug, i dont understand ur language.

Arziel
26-09-2018, 10:45
Yeah, that it is. :]

Just use only one of these dialog at the moment. It works fine.

But I hope admins can do something about it. :)

Teclis
29-09-2018, 13:38
This is a known IL client problem. It has nothing to do with server side. As I did mention in another topic, we do not do client development/hacking. It is even more complicated due to our antibot protection, because of which you cannot put anything you like into the client. However, if anyone knows someone doing such client fixes/hacks/whatever, give us contact and we can try to do something. We have been looking for someone like that for quite some time without result.

JaMiskater
29-09-2018, 14:27
To be honest, how many times do you think you will augment + cancel augment in a row after beta? Life stone drops are low on IL. No reason to mess with client to cure something like that just for beta...

Arziel
30-09-2018, 11:55
That's not the point, anything which bug client itself can be dangerous for your account, cause after that, client can do lot of unexpected things :]

But Teclis know about it, so for me it is closed. :]