PDA

View Full Version : Not BUG Spoil both resisted and landed

JANR
23-09-2018, 13:18
Hi, dunno if its bug or what, but I tried to play a little with spoil on beta and I found out that when I use either spoil or spoil festival, monsters both resist and land the spoil in chat messages. I think it should be either resisted or landed, but not both at the same time. Its confusing, because I dont know if the mob is really spoiled or not. Can you check it please?

uNiquii
23-09-2018, 13:49
I dont know what you mean at all.... but expert for this is developer Teclis... and they are out for this weekend till they can :D So admins will reply you tomorrow i think

Teclis
23-09-2018, 15:14
I tested it with our system, and when the spoil is resisted, there is no message. You get a message when it lands "The Spoil condition has been activated" or you get "It has already been spoiled" when it already was spoiled.

JANR
23-09-2018, 19:43
Hi Teclis and thank you for checking it out. Its actually not a bug, I figured it out. I completely forgot, that earlier in the day I enchanted both Spoil and Spoil Festival for Power and this enchant route consist of possible increasing skill power and also chance to apply a debuff on mobs. Thats what they are resisting, so its completely correct. You can close the topic :)