PDA

View Full Version : Closed Hot Springs diseases

kubajz
18-09-2018, 23:34
Ahoj,

třikrát jsem zkoušel získat jinou infekci z HS než je Malaria a Cholera a bezúspěšně. Vždy jsem dostal level 10 od obou a od zbylých dvou infekcí ani ťuk. Zkoušel jsem to ze všech typů agro mobů co jsou v HS a nic.
Konkrétně zřejmě chybí Hot Springs Flu a Hot Springs Rheumatism, nebo dělám něco špatně..

isu
19-09-2018, 00:14
I saw these debuffs only on private servers (last time on l2supreme/l2azure, c5 chronicle).
I don't really think that we need them on IL, where fighters are already overpowered.

If someone would be interested, these "buffs" look like this:

Hot Springs Flu
1: atk speed +4%
2: atk speed +8%, p atk -4%
3: atk speed +12%, p atk -4%
4: atk speed +16%, p atk -4%
5: atk speed +8%, p atk -8%
6: p atk -8%
7: p atk -8%
8: p atk -12%
9: p atk -12%
10: p atk -15%

Hot Springs Rheumatism
1: critical +3%
2: critical +5%, pdef -4%
3: critical +8%, pdef -4%
4: critical +10%, pdef -4%
5: critical +5%, pdef -8%
6: pdef -8%
7: pdef -8%
8: pdef -12%
9: pdef -12%
10: pdef -15%

kubajz
19-09-2018, 00:42
imho question is what should be as retail not what we need

Nachrade
19-09-2018, 00:59
These 2 never existed on offical servers. It was fabrication of specific extenders. If i am right Vanganth ext introduced this shit. Some java implementations followed it.

isu
19-09-2018, 01:20
These 2 never existed on offical servers. It was fabrication of specific extenders. If i am right Vanganth ext introduced this shit. Some java implementations followed it.
Yep, It seems I found same source as you. :D

Nachrade
19-09-2018, 01:26
Well I didnt search nothing. I am kinda walking L2 library.

JaMiskater
19-09-2018, 16:11
Well I didnt search nothing. I am kinda walking L2 library.

I just hope there's a book called "Ownage by Nach on DE2k18" in your library. :P

Teclis
20-09-2018, 08:33
Hi guys,
Actually it seems that Kubajz is right. The skills are in skilldata and have the effect Isu wrote.
I checked the retail scripts for C4, GF & Freya. Based on all these scripts, there are mobs that can give you these "debuffs", although only like 2 specific mobs. There is a typo in our npcdata, so the skills don't get used. I would consider this as a bug. If anyone wants more detailed information, I can provide.

uNiquii
20-09-2018, 08:36
It was as Nach said only on stupid java servers and also on some FULLbuff L2off servers....
But never seen it before on the retail PTS servers to be honest :)

And from what i know... one of this "debuffs" is giving lower PDEF stats = mages who will farm in HS will be upset :D

Teclis
20-09-2018, 08:42
It was as Nach said only on stupid java servers and also on some FULLbuff L2off servers....
But never seen it before on the retail PTS servers to be honest :)

And from what i know... one of this "debuffs" is giving lower PDEF stats = mages who will farm in HS will be upset :D

It is possible that someone made a mistake some time in the past and it was sitting there for all this time, and now it is considered as "how it should be".

However in my experience, if something is the same in all scripts C4,GF & Freya, then it wasn't changed.

I will investigate this further.

C4jk
20-09-2018, 09:13
These debuffs should not exist on IL, as far as I know.

badjoke
20-09-2018, 12:45
On Teon they existed but im not sure which ones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3yduj96I0o min 1:19

C4jk
20-09-2018, 13:08
On Teon they existed but im not sure which ones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3yduj96I0o min 1:19

I mean that Flu + Revma should not exists, I should ve used better wording. Vid probably shows Malaria + Cholera.

Teclis
20-09-2018, 13:44
Update:
Also ponds in HS are set to cancel Flu + Rheumatism debuffs.

Also existence of these skills is settled...they exist in all retail packs. The question is, if they should be used by the monsters.

EDIT: I just want to note, that I have seen such examples of something bugged and forgotten in the past. E.g.: Twins in SoI should give quest items for the quest from which you can get 81 books. It never worked on any chronicle. I stumbled on the bug by accident. The AIs of the 2 RBs had everything regarding the quest inside. Problem was, they were dying in a special way and could not determine last attacker when dying. Adding one line solved the problem.... I consider the HS debuffs as something similar. Everything points to the fact that it should work.

Arziel
20-09-2018, 14:24
Update:
Also ponds in HS are set to cancel Flu + Rheumatism debuffs.

Also existence of these skills is settled...they exist in all retail packs. The question is, if they should be used by the monsters.

EDIT: I just want to note, that I have seen such examples of something bugged and forgotten in the past. E.g.: Twins in SoI should give quest items for the quest from which you can get 81 books. It never worked on any chronicle. I stumbled on the bug by accident. The AIs of the 2 RBs had everything regarding the quest inside. Problem was, they were dying in a special way and could not determine last attacker when dying. Adding one line solved the problem.... I consider the HS debuffs as something similar. Everything points to the fact that it should work.

They exist in client, but not enabled at NA servers in that times for sure.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=158383 topic from that time.

Some fraps, but i will search for more :o]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFtAJX6Nank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfrLznllitw#t=349
https://youtu.be/Id3IB_j1qMo?t=1m7s

Piotrus
28-09-2018, 08:59
Teclis any update on it? or decided to leave as it is now?

kubajz
28-09-2018, 13:45
If ponds are set to cancel these debuffs as retail then we've what we need to make final decision

MrCrow
28-09-2018, 15:20
I played many years on IL server. Sure, neither of them was 100% retail but always there were only cholera & malaria, on some L2j IL were rheu and flu enabled but I don't think it belongs here.

Piotrus
01-10-2018, 10:11
can we close this thread with simply decision yes/no ?

kubajz
01-10-2018, 10:23
yes please...I'd like to know your final decision guys

Piotrus
03-10-2018, 11:38
bump

Sroubek
04-10-2018, 18:51
After thorough research and long consideration we have decided not to enable this. We have found no direct proof that these debuffs should be used on IL by monsters. No videos, no posts on the official forum or mention on l2legacy.

Aesa
04-10-2018, 19:23
Well, this stuff was experimental.
L2OFF is basically stolen BETA version of L2 hence no C5, just C4 Ilude etc were available. All the C5 free servers, back in the day, were just C4 BETA ++.
MANY things that you think are retail, LS passives/actives chances to land and damage, dagger dmg, stun rezist, etc is nowhere near retail.
I'm not trying to bash your server or anything of sort, I actually quite enjoy it, just clarifying some stuff :)

GL&HF