PDA

View Full Version : Solved Tutorial blackscreen

pajry
17-09-2018, 22:39
I found quite weird bug, whenever tutorial question mark apear, whole game window goes black.
If you open any other interface window(inventory/clan window/etc), you can temporarily see the screen again, but as long as tutorial question mark is present, you'll go back to black once you close the interface.
I tested it on clean instalation instance of L2 interlude, with only cache size l2.ini modification and with and without background performance mod(fire.dll, nosleep.dll).
Tested on W10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n0DBemaIAc

Teclis
17-09-2018, 23:13
That is really strange, tried it, but could not replicate the problem. However I have Win7. Are you playing full screen? try switching to windowed mode if problem persists.

pajry
18-09-2018, 04:59
Friend have W7, and have the same problem. This was recorded in windowed mode. I it tried in fullscreen just now, and it hapens all the same.

C4jk
18-09-2018, 07:32
I am having the same issue. It's not question mark related to me - screen just randomly goes back when you are trying to close any open window (inventory, skills, etc) by pressing "X" in the window corner. Sometimes you can trigger screen on/off by pressing alt+X/Y/V aswell.

Weird and annoying as hell.

Win7 / clean L2 instalation + DE no-frame patch

Diaz
18-09-2018, 07:38
Are you using discord overlay?

C4jk
18-09-2018, 08:11
Did you using a discord overlay?

I might have, actually. Ill try without it later today

Diaz
18-09-2018, 09:07
When i had, its blackscreen until you open inventory, alt+x menu or something. From video its seems like same problem.

pajry
18-09-2018, 15:31
Looks like we have a winner, without discord overlay, there seems to be no problem with blackscreen.
Thanks for the help:-)