PDA

View Full Version : Closed 2 suggestions

BOG
04-09-2018, 07:14
1) Don't make adena/drop/spoil same as xp ... the economy will be fked up. Make it x10 at least
2) Make forum only english, make an international server. Who visits the site the first impression is: oh cz server , fak it I'm looking for an international server. Is like visiting a ru server where they put english just as an option. Make it only english and will attract more ppl (just my oppinion)

Shaidarol
04-09-2018, 07:47
1) Don't make adena/drop/spoil same as xp ... the economy will be fked up. Make it x10 at least
2) Make forum only english, make an international server. Who visits the site the first impression is: oh cz server , fak it I'm looking for an international server. Is like visiting a ru server where they put english just as an option. Make it only english and will attract more ppl (just my oppinion)

I agree with Adena drop, but its to late.
With the only " English forum", this is not possible. Not all the people know english language, and its hard for them even to speak. So forum only in english doesnt make sense. The bigest percentage of the playing people are Slovak and Czech. You can always wrtite any post in English and somebody will hopefully answer it.
Shai

BOG
04-09-2018, 08:37
for that they can add foreign languages for cz/ru/pl/ro etc, but is their server and they can do what they want :D ,i just suggested this and would bring more ppl for sure

Gogliostron
04-09-2018, 08:39
Plus there is already some aproach to this goal.
In the past server had czech and english sections and english section was just empty.
If enough people write english posts, there'll be enought enlish content :)
But I realy don't see people flaming them selves in enlish here :-D

Teclis
04-09-2018, 09:28

Hello, we actually tried to do just that with the new Dark Elmore 2018 forum. The whole forum and also web is in english. Descriptions are in english. We post all information about server, all guides first in english, then in czech. If you think there is something more we can do, we are open to suggestions.